OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
Say what you want about Sunshine but he performs in big games. He got that clutch gene

Can't believe I'm rooting for Clemson... but I hope they destroy Ohio Taint in this game...

Advertisement
If Rosseau hadnt opted out Miami would have had Philips, Rosseau, and Roche. That's pretty loaded too.
Would of been better........I would still say Clemson has more depth with alot more high rated guys. Didn't they go nuts a few years ago on the trail having like all the top dlineman. It was a small class with savages all over

Would of been better........I would still say Clemson has more depth with alot more high rated guys. Didn't they go nuts a few years ago on the trail having like all the top dlineman. It was a small class with savages all over

I've seen Roche with 1st round grades recently. That could mean Miami has 3 1st round DEs. That's depth. This might come as a shock, but Miami recruits as good as, if not better, than Bama and Clemson at certain positions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Herbstriet sounding like he's getting ready to jack-off every Taint player at half time.

Advertisement
Herbstriet sounding like he's getting ready to jack-off every Taint player at half time.
I have a difficult time listening to any Fowler/Herb telecast - regardless of who plays. Fowler yells and Herb does that half chuckle commentary. I often mute it. I recommend it.

Advertisement
Back