Well I Rolled Jesse Helms Like A Cigarette
And Smoked Him Higher Than The Highest Of The Minarets
Jesse James Couldn't Even Handle It
Started Looking At Me Like I Was Sanskrit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
not sure if serious
Can’t find studio stuff on YouTube right now for some reason. Dead serious. Bass player killed by a drunk driver and band split up 15 yrs ago or so. They are from New Orleans and play that deep southern metal almost has a sludge sound. They are ***** awesome.

My childhood consisted of Pantera, Nevermore and Sevendust. Nowadays I stick to death metal primarily, but as long as its technical, shreds or is breakneck heavy then I'm good haha.

Advertisement
You guys might laugh, but I didn't know Dio existed until about a year ago, listening to a radio station while working the rails in Chicago.

Subsequent research had me utterly gobsmacked that I didn't know about Dio.

Always been a big Rob Zombie fan, caught him at the end of his White Zombie run.

Of course all the main staples like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Judas Priest, Pantera, Alice In Chains....

Not much I don't like, tbh. Except modern rap. 90's R&B and Rap felt real, telling a good story, whereas the modern stuff feels like all they are talking about is $, chains, rims, how big their house is and how many ******* they ****ed.

(While I can most certainly get behind ***** *******, talk about something else, lol)

Last edited:
Can’t find studio stuff on YouTube right now for some reason. Dead serious. Bass player killed by a drunk driver and band split up 15 yrs ago or so. They are from New Orleans and play that deep southern metal almost has a sludge sound. They are ***** awesome.

Found a better version. Solid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back