OT: RIP the great Eddie Van Halen

Advertisement
No that’s not it. What’s a sure fire killer is ignorance and class jealousy like you exhibit.

Know how economic inequality can be resolved? Hard work.

Now get your commie *** to work, and maybe you can make your life mean something for you and your fam.

Wow. Another high IQ post. Bravo. Let me guess you probably think the American Journal of Public Health is written by a bunch of commies too right? LMAO

https://www.apha.org/policies-and-a.../reducing-income-inequality-to-advance-health

Advertisement
Completely different band to me. Great in its own right though the DLR version is my favorite. The VH 1 and 2 albums are just insane masterpieces to me.
Massive records sales wise too. Talking like 5 to 10 million plus units sold. Type of numbers you just don't see anymore, especially for rock bands (do those even exist anymore?)

Top 10 all time shredder.

Love this story about Beat It.

And he did the song for free.

Ain't Talkin Bout Love, Eruption Solo my faves.

And when Michael knocked on the door of the studio, that sound was recorded, and they left it in. Listen to the solo on Beat It and you can hear the knock at the door.

Advertisement
No that’s not it. What’s a sure fire killer is ignorance and class jealousy like you exhibit.

Know how economic inequality can be resolved? Hard work.

Now get your commie *** to work, and maybe you can make your life mean something for you and your fam.

Ignorance & class jealousy? Think about how delusional you have to be to think class jealousy & personal virtue are bigger problems than wealth redistribution when the top 20% across racial lines owns close to 90% of the wealth, while the bottom half owns only 3%? Smh

FYI..you don't know what my job is, or what my net worth entails. But it's fine, you can keep on flailing & deflecting from my pt. if it makes you feel better. Unfortunately for you there's a very big difference between believing you're knowledgable and knowing what you're talking about, and actually being that. Ahh..you dumb kook :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Last edited:
Advertisement
F 2020!!

DLR Top 3
Panama
Hot For Teacher
Jump

Sammy Top 3
Dreams
Poundcake
Right Now

RIP Eddie....GOAT

No.

DLR Top 20 (first two albums are near-perfection)

1. Runnin' With the Devil
2. Beautiful Girls
3. Unchained
4. Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love
5. And the Cradle Will Rock
6. Everybody Wants Some!
7. Jamie's Cryin'
8. Dance the Night Away
9. I'm the One
10. D.O.A.
11. Mean Street
12. Atomic Punk
13. Bottoms Up!
14. Somebody Get Me a Doctor
15. On Fire
16. Little Guitars
17. Hot For Teacher
18. Panama
19. Jump
20. I'll Wait

One of the best to ever strap on. Unique tone and technique, impeccable phrasing and styling, with great timing. He inspired a generation of guitar players, including me. I dont care what era... Dave or Sammy (I still ignore that Gary Cherone never happened)... EVH was a monster.

Gone way too soon, I wish he had continued to put out material post VH.

Advertisement
One of the best bands. One of the best guitars. Nobody went harder in LA during the 80s..
One of my favorite videos drum riffs and guitar solos of all time right here.

Advertisement
Back