OT: Presidential Alerts today (I got this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ya I turned those all off lmao. That was why I was shocked when I saw the alert today. I had not idea that this was going to become a thing. I just hope I don't get woken up by one of these when it is one of those weeks where I am trying to catch up with my work and I am averaging 2-3 hrs a night for a week or 2. If I get woken up from my precious sleep on those days I will be getting rid of the smart phone and getting a flip phone.
No actually I was having lunch with my wife in a packed restaurant... when 50 phones went off with that ****... crazy.

Advertisement
Just a matter of time till we start getting alerts about Rosie O’Donnell being the new leader of Antifa.

Advertisement
No actually I was having lunch with my wife in a packed restaurant... when 50 phones went off with that ****... crazy.

Ya I figured you were joking about that since I remember you telling me you had a daughter old enough to go to NYC by herself lol. So I figured you were married lol.

Ya I figured you were joking about that since I remember you telling me you had a daughter old enough to go to NYC by herself lol. So I figured you were married lol.
And who says you can't have wild and crazy *** if married.

Thank God my wife isn't on CIS, LOL

Advertisement
Yea and she brought me back 5 knishes from Katz's... good DNA.

Advertisement
Anyone else feel violated??? Lol

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/presit...system-to-cell-phones-citing-first-amendment/

Plaintiffs in Manhattan are suing Mr. Trump and FEMA Administrator Brock Long, claiming the alert system is a "violation of Americans' First and Fourth Amendment rights to be free from Government-compelled listening, as well as warrantless, non-consensual trespass into and seizure of their cellular devices."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back