OT: Presidential Alerts today (I got this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I know the puerto ricans and dominicans in NYC consider themselves latino. I assume part of it is the fact that lots of cubans look like white people. Even light skin puerto ricans and dominicans you can tell they are still hispanic. I have seen tons of cubans in Miami who I assumed where white until they started speaking fluent Spanish. Guys like Andy Garcia and ted Cruzs dad look straight up white. Even Rubio. If he said he was a white guy from italy or greece or something like that most people would believe them.
****, we're all Heinz 57! I've been mistaken for Italian many times but I'm 40% Iberian Peninsula (Portugal and Spain), 40% British/Irish, 10% German, and 10% unknown. It's that 10% I'm most concerned about!

Well can we all agree on something football. I really get aroused when we can run the ball effectively. I love the ground attack. If you are playing a formidable opponent, you need to bring the aerial and the ground game, just like in war.
Dallas is key.

Advertisement
But what if a Russian nuclear sub is loading up some hot nukies in the FL straights, wouldn't we want to know?
Hope you do know a nuclear sub doesn't have to get that close.if one does all I can is put your head in your lap and kiss yourself goodbye.an alert there won't do anybody in Florida any good.unless you can fly like superman.

Hope you do know a nuclear sub doesn't have to get that close.if one does all I can is put your head in your lap and kiss yourself goodbye.an alert there won't do anybody in Florida any good.unless you can fly like superman.
Yes I know they carry ballistic nukes that can fly faster than superman. But if some sort of shiit was to be hitting the fan I wouldn't mind being notified. IMO

Yes I know they carry ballistic nukes that can fly faster than superman. But if some sort of shiit was to be hitting the fan I wouldn't mind being notified. IMO
You want to know your in the danger zone.no way I do let it come the less I know the better.you know everyone around you would go nuts if that happened.

This post has to be one of the dumbest I’ve ever seen on this forum. Football forum? Inmates are running the asylum.

Advertisement
You want to know your in the danger zone.no way I do let it come the less I know the better.you know everyone around you would go nuts if that happened.
What if we were invaded by aliens... a la Independence Day... I'd like to get my AR ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back