OT: Presidential Alerts today (I got this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Bryant 305

Freshman
Attachmen.jpg

😂😅

Advertisement
I got one too.. but it said “all Jews please leave the United States of America immediately.”

Anyone know how to turn that **** off? I had my phone on silent and I was in a meeting and all of a sudden the things does this loud crazy ringtone that I didn't even know I had for like 10 seconds. Even on do not disturb it still goes through. Any ideas? thanks.

Advertisement
Anyone know how to turn that **** off? I had my phone on silent and I was in a meeting and all of a sudden the things does this loud crazy ringtone that I didn't even know I had for like 10 seconds. Even on do not disturb it still goes through. Any ideas? thanks.
I don’t think it can be turned off.

I was getting a piece of *** when it went off... thank goodness the moaning was louder...

Advertisement
I was getting a piece of *** when it went off... thank goodness the moaning was louder...

LMAO. Seriously though, I hope these aren't frequent alerts because it is very inconvenient to have an unsilenceable alert. Its not like I am ever going to read the thing if it goes off. I am not a first responder that is going to hop in my car and race to the scene of the disturbance.

Advertisement
LMAO. Seriously though, I hope these aren't frequent alerts because it is very inconvenient to have an unsilenceable alert. Its not like I am ever going to read the thing if it goes off. I am not a first responder that is going to hop in my car and race to the scene of the disturbance.
I don't believe they are going to be a regular. Jesus Christ... I've gotten woken up on a weekend morning after partying all night from an Amber Alert for a car traveling 300 miles away.

Advertisement
I don't believe they are going to be a regular. Jesus Christ... I've gotten woken up on a weekend morning after partying all night from an Amber Alert for a car traveling 300 miles away.

Ya I turned those all off lmao. That was why I was shocked when I saw the alert today. I had not idea that this was going to become a thing. I just hope I don't get woken up by one of these when it is one of those weeks where I am trying to catch up with my work and I am averaging 2-3 hrs a night for a week or 2. If I get woken up from my precious sleep on those days I will be getting rid of the smart phone and getting a flip phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back