OT: Pittsburgh vs #25 Virginia Game Thread!

Advertisement
This year the Coastal teams are really bad. Look at the quality of play it is horrible.
Yet even on a super down year for the coastal I'd take money all day that UCF wouldnt go 6-0 vs a schedule of miami, va tech, ga tech, duke, unc, pitt. **** I'd take money on them losing two.

This year the Coastal teams are really bad. Look at the quality of play it horrid.

Yep, we’re in the ****tiest division of the ****test conference and already have 2 loses. The ACC costal is absolutely dreadful this year. I don’t think I ever remember the ACC being this bad before. ACC is at best, the 6th best conference in country this year. They are that bad. Don’t think there will be many ACC teams favored this bowl season.

Clemson is not the 2001 Canes. Syracuse beat them last year and should have beat them this year.

I promise you, Clemson does not want us to win the Coastal. Are they the better team? Of course. But a team with elite pass rushers and explosive skill position guys can win any game.

D; I know u may be on a high w the door slightly opened by UVA losing today, but my man put down that dro! Lol. We have put up a total of 27 points against UVA & BC, Rosier is our QB, and our OL sucks worst than last yr! Lol. My guy, my guy, my guy.

Last edited:
D; I know u may be on a high w the door slightly opened by UVA losing today, but my man put down that dro! Lol. We have put up s total of 27 points against UVA & BC, Rosier is our QB, and our OL sucks worst than last yr! Lol. My guy, my guy, my guy.

If we play like we’ve been playing, we lose tomorrow. Forget winning out.

I’m holding out hope we wake up (like second half of 2016) and make it interesting.

Advertisement
I don’t think y’all understand. All we have to do is win out. UVA isn’t better than Virginia tech and they might not be better than Georgia tech. If Pitt ran the ball like that tonight on them imagine Georgia tech. I believe they will lose to at least one of those and that’s all we need

I am not going to identify specific posters but I really believe other programs pay regular posters on this site to try to foment division among our fans and it has been going on for years. If they can divide us internally, they can get better recruits in South Florida. If you don't believe big money doesn't involve itself in doing so, look at the money Nike and Adidas have poured into basketball program nation wide to get their players the attention. Don't think for a second that UF and FSU don't have guys on line here whose sole job is to focus on negatives relating to UM football. Add all ACC teams and this site is what it is.

I don’t think y’all understand. All we have to do is win out. UVA isn’t better than Virginia tech and they might not be better than Georgia tech. If Pitt ran the ball like that tonight on them imagine Georgia tech. I believe they will lose to at least one of those and that’s all we need

Makes it even more important to come out and support the team tomorrow. Bring ya ***!

Yet even on a super down year for the coastal I'd take money all day that UCF wouldnt go 6-0 vs a schedule of miami, va tech, ga tech, duke, unc, pitt. **** I'd take money on them losing two.
Depending on who they play in the cross over games UCF could finish 5-3 in the Coastal.

Advertisement
If we play like we’ve been playing, we lose tomorrow. Forget winning out.

I’m holding out hope we wake up (like second half of 2016) and make it interesting.

Oh me too. As much grief I’ve been giving Richt, Rosier and this staff, I would love nothing more than to be wrong, win out, like completely out, and close strong for the class of 19. I’m hoping, man.

I am not going to identify specific posters but I really believe other programs pay regular posters on this site to try to foment division among our fans and it has been going on for years. If they can divide us internally, they can get better recruits in South Florida. If you don't believe big money doesn't involve itself in doing so, look at the money Nike and Adidas have poured into basketball program nation wide to get their players the attention. Don't think for a second that UF and FSU don't have guys on line here whose sole job is to focus on negatives relating to UM football. Add all ACC teams and this site is what it is.
forbes_signs-lead.jpg

2049286_601_main.jpg

"Richt has us headed in the right direction. Just need to execute."

OMG, we have Nole and Gator-bots on this site!!

Advertisement
Yep, we’re in the ****tiest division of the ****test conference and already have 2 loses. The ACC costal is absolutely dreadful this year. I don’t think I ever remember the ACC being this bad before. ACC is at best, the 6th best conference in country this year. They are that bad. Don’t think there will be many ACC teams favored this bowl season.
There is no way that people on here stay up and watch the west coast FB games. Pac 12 is a friggin craphole of a conference. ACC is waaay better than Pac 12. ACC has 5 teams in the CFP top 25 this week.

Advertisement
2049286_601_main.jpg

"Richt has us headed in the right direction. Just need to execute."

That is @Dawgcane except with his Gator keyboard. I have never seen a "fan" that wants us to keep a n
There is no way that people on here stay up and watch the west coast FB games. Pac 12 is a friggin craphole of a conference. ACC is waaay better than Pac 12. ACC has 5 teams in the CFP top 25 this week.

Clemson is better than their best squad obviously, but if we went head to head with them our best vs there best all the way down the line they win more games.

Depending on who they play in the cross over games UCF could finish 5-3 in the Coastal.
UCF is still reaping the benefits of a great coaching staff a year after Frost & Co left. UCF. Think about that.

The fact that this team had in was 63rd in recruiting in 2015, 57th in 2016, and 53rd in 2017 says a lot about the type of development that coaching staff was capable of.

I've longed, since the Coker days, hiring a young up-and-coming coach who could build a legacy here. When you're young your ego is such that you will make whatever changes necessary to succeed. With Richt, you get an ego that makes you feel superior to any and all criticisms.

It really is comical that someone who has never coached a team to anything of significance believes his recipe is the one and only way to prepare the meal.

Advertisement
Back