OT: Penn St safety on Manny Diaz

Advertisement
The kids really like Manny the person. I’ve never heard anyone say anything bad about him. EVER
The coach was in over his head. Two different things
All politicians are likable in person.

Advertisement
2025UMvsFIUfootball112319.JPG

**** Manny, I had to deal with the same guys who have UM season tickets with me for years reveling that their piece of **** alma mater beat mine in the former Orange Bowl site. I wish him nothing but terrible defenses and shingles.

Advertisement
If PSU has some good players on D, Manny will look like he did here his first 2 years as DC. A top 10 DC. But once those good players are gone, and JF finds out Manny cant recruit...and he starts giving up 500+ rush yards to OSU, Michigan and Wisconsin..it will be a wrap.

Manny is such a horrendous fit in the big 10. He’s going to get absolutely gashed often. I was so happy he went there because as I’ve stated before Penn State is my number 1 most hated team in all of sports. When people up here find out I’m a Miami fan they always bring up the national title game. I’m quick to remind them about what happened in 01 when we throttled the **** out of them. The last time we played. **** Manny Diaz & **** Penn State with every ounce of my heart.
This post warms my heart and puts a smile on my face the likes of which no other post has ever done.

Advertisement
Manny's first years as a DC here were successful. He took us from bottom tier to above average. His years as a DC while also being the HC were horrible. Maybe he was in over his head or the game passed him, who knows.

I'm sure he will be fine at PSU cause they recruit well and he will only focus on defense.
Diaz took over for the worst defensive coordinator not only in the P5 but in Division 1 in 2016. Diaz is now taking over for a defensive coordinator who got the head coaching gig at Virginia Tech.

Bottomline--Diaz sucks and so will Penn State's defense. Being better than D'Onofrio still makes Diaz the tallest guy in a midget convention. Oh look at me, I'm 3'6" while everybody is 3'. Dude is still a DC midget.

Advertisement

Came across Google News feed this morning. Semi interesting. he will probably do ok as DC there - honestly wish him the best and he is should be smart enough to grow from his experience but doesn't this sound familiar? lol

Lets see what he says after the season. Wait until Manny has Penn st get up the field against Ohio st. Might see another N Car type of game. Manny can then set the record at Penn st for having a bad defense.

My experience has been the opposite.

Their staffs are even worse.
As a guy who worked legislative liaison at US Special Operations Command as a newly minted major in 1995, I concur. Whether personal staff or professional staff, most of them are either kids or morons or both. Some are nice many are not. My son took at gap year before UM as an unpaid intern in 2017. Hasn't changed a lick either. Probably has gotten worse.

Some game(s) under his tenure as DC, an opponent will put up historic offensive numbers.

Happy Valley will be Sad Valley.

I was wrong about Iowa and Wisconsin RBs having field days against Penn St. only because they don’t play this year

Took the liberty of highlighting which teams will absolutely shred his D this year.

Attachments

• 89AAE3E2-38DD-4A30-A19A-F3A38BE0F72C.jpeg
    89AAE3E2-38DD-4A30-A19A-F3A38BE0F72C.jpeg
    452.1 KB · Views: 46
Advertisement
Back