OT: Penn St safety on Manny Diaz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Franklin realizes he's a moron, but a moron who is a complete coward yes-man.

Franklin will simply tell him to implement a certain scheme and to teach things a certain way. No gimmicks. And he will have his yes-man DC.

godfather GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

Came across Google News feed this morning. Semi interesting. he will probably do ok as DC there - honestly wish him the best and he is should be smart enough to grow from his experience but doesn't this sound familiar? lol

Manny is a player's coach. I don't expect his players to speak bad about him.

personally, I expect Manny to do good this year at Penn State. I'm not saying it to just say it, his record states that's what to expect. He usually starts off well but after two seasons and teams have figured out his defense his defensive ranking starts to fall off a cliff. Texas, ULM, Mississippi St., and his time here at UM all show similarities.

The poor tackling is very telling to me. If you're James Franklin, thst had to be my 1st question interviewing Manny. Why was your team so poor tackling?

I'm sure getting a foot in Florida recruiting was a big reason for his hire. Franklin has his footprint on Penn State so he could bring Manny in for his coaching and not worry about culture.

Wish him well, but the tackling would be a deal breaker for me at a high level P5 school.
Lol manny couldn’t get anyone in Florida to come play for him his last year here

Advertisement
Penn St is pretty loaded on defense that has recruited itself especially while Franklin has been there. I’d bet on them being good for a couple years. If he is in charge of recruiting I would expect them to fall off sharply year 3-4

Manny is such a horrendous fit in the big 10. He’s going to get absolutely gashed often. I was so happy he went there because as I’ve stated before Penn State is my number 1 most hated team in all of sports. When people up here find out I’m a Miami fan they always bring up the national title game. I’m quick to remind them about what happened in 01 when we throttled the **** out of them. The last time we played. **** Manny Diaz & **** Penn State with every ounce of my heart.

Penn St is pretty loaded on defense that has recruited itself especially while Franklin has been there. I’d bet on them being good for a couple years. If he is in charge of recruiting I would expect them to fall off sharply year 3-4
Clifford is an abomination & Manny is going to get gashed in the run heavy big 10. **** them. They’re gonna blow.

Advertisement
Back