OT: Ole Miss v MSU

I won’t be upset at all, I’m not even expecting for Lane to get an interview.

I think the only people who want Lane at Miami is Lane (lol) & like maybe 35% of the fan base.

But the general consensus is Mario or no go lol
I think Cristobal is Plan A, B and C for the Columbus Crew - they seem dead set on getting him. I hope that the Kiffin leak has them at least considering other options though.

No go isn't an option though, Diaz has to be fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I won’t be upset at all, I’m not even expecting for Lane to get an interview.

I think the only people who want Lane at Miami is Lane (lol) & like maybe 35% of the fan base.

But the general consensus is Mario or no go lol
I want Lane here if Mario is a no go.

The history with this Admin, well, look how hard it is for Jurich to get the AD spot. I won’t believe until I see it with a coach like Lane.

He is a must if no Mario.

Advertisement
I hate that ****. I’d like to see a rule passed to penalize it. It’s not good for the game when they can slow down an offense picking up momentum.

Most wont believe this, but I don't think Kiffin condones his defense faking injuries (at least in this game). He has too much respect for Leach to tell his players to do it.

Most wont believe this, but I don't think Kiffin condones his defense faking injuries (at least in this game). He has too much respect for Leach to tell his players to do it.

I think Lane should be a serious candidate for the job, but come on. That’s a team strategy, of course the head coach knows about it.

Advertisement
I think Lane should be a serious candidate for the job, but come on. That’s a team strategy, of course the head coach knows about it.

I don't doubt Kiffin would do it. Not saying he's a paragon of virtue. Just this game Id be surprised if he told his players to do it because he and Leach have a lot of mutual respect. I don't know remember if MSU was doing it too, but if they did, then I guess it's fair play.

If Butch ever coached against Cristobal, I don't think he would have his players flop like he did with Diaz (who he doesn't respect) . Maybe I'm wrong.

Advertisement
I don't doubt Kiffin would do it. Not saying he's a paragon of virtue. Just this game Id be surprised if he told his players to do it because he and Leach have a lot of mutual respect. I don't know remember if MSU was doing it too, but if they did, then I guess it's fair play.

If Butch ever coached against Cristobal, I don't think he would have his players flop like he did with Diaz (who he doesn't respect) . Maybe I'm wrong.
I think Butch has his players flop even if his mother was coaching the other side. You play the game to win it, and if you're a huge underdog like FIU was, you take any advantage you can within the rules. Was it annoying yes? But if I was an FIU fan, I would be all for it.

Advertisement
Back