OT: Ole Miss v MSU

Everyone has a plan...

until reaility punches them in the mouth. *

*settle down fücktardos, I'm well aware of the actual quote and who it's attributed👀👀👻👻👻

IF Miami goes all in on Mario AND he doesn't QUIETLY AND QUICKLY give a "thanks but no thanks" reply....

brace yourselves for at least the possibility of Manuela 2022 Tour👇

View attachment 163061
You can brace yourself.

I'll be off doing other things with my Saturdays.

Advertisement
Look Lane is a better option than what we’ve rolled out in the past, but don’t get over excited with his sophomoric histrionics. He just beat a shlt team with some fūcked up coaching, he didn’t just win an NC
He just beat Miss St on the road in a rivalry game.

The same Miss St that beat NC St, Texas A&M, Auburn and Kentucky this year.

They're hardly Duke.

He just doesn’t seem the same grinder on the trail as Mario. I could be wrong though.

I was comparing the two and from a recruiting ability standpoint, Cristobal is better than Lane imho.
I agree Mario is a better recruiter. I got some pushback on here a few months ago for saying he's the best recruiting HC.

I see too many people trying to start a narrative that Lane can't recruit. he can recruit, but not at a Mario level. there's a wider gap between the two when it come to play calling though.

Advertisement
Intentional Grounding is the most inconsistently applied rule ever.

Corral threw it in the vicinity of a receiver as he was being hit - you can't flag that.
The targeting ,holding and pass interference penalties would like to have a word with you!!

I agree Mario is a better recruiter. I got some pushback on here a few months ago for saying he's the best recruiting HC.

I see too many people trying to start a narrative that Lane can't recruit. he can recruit, but not at a Mario level. there's a wider gap between the two when it come to play calling though.
Exactly, they are just two different types of HC.

Mario is THE recruiter, he brings you talent like anyone else but he also needs two VERY good coordinators to do well.
Lane is the offensive genius, he gives you a schematic advantage most of the time. Pick an elite DC and we roll, you'd need a staff of good recruiters too.

Again, imho, they would be both amazing HC for Miami.

Screenshot_20211126-083926.png

guess the fanbase

Advertisement
Exactly, they are just two different types of HC.

Mario is THE recruiter, he brings you talent like anyone else but he also needs two VERY good coordinators to do well.
Lane is the offensive genius, he gives you a schematic advantage most of the time. Pick an elite DC and we roll, you'd need a staff of good recruiters too.

Again, imho, they would be both amazing HC for Miami.
When was the last time Lane picked an elite DC?

When was the last time Lane picked an elite DC?
Matt Luke hired McIntyre who had a better defense than this d bag Durkin but Durkin has improved the D almost 40 places in SP+ they're getting the quality of coordinator you'd expect at Ole Miss. Mc also had a full off-season and in '20 DJ didn't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is how false narratives get started. show me the evidence.

The crazy part is...been here long enough to remember when it was all Lane Kiffin CAN do is recruit and drop bags...that he couldnt coach. Its strange that it has completely flipped. At worst dude is an avg recruiter...Manny is below avg recruiter and we have had good last 2 classes...but...

The crazy part is...been here long enough to remember when it was all Lane Kiffin CAN do is recruit and drop bags...that he couldnt coach. Its strange that it has completely flipped. At worst dude is an avg recruiter...Manny is below avg recruiter and we have had good last 2 classes...but...
if people were saying that I might have to find some receipts. see who's faking the phunk.

Advertisement
Back