OT: Ole Miss v MSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Intentional Grounding is the most inconsistently applied rule ever.

Corral threw it in the vicinity of a receiver as he was being hit - you can't flag that.

Advertisement
Kiffin would get TVD killed if he ran as much as Corral is.

Averages 10+ rush attempts per game
I don't think the OC is calling these Corral runs.

Also he's injured so I wonder if he feels more comfortable trying to run it than pass it (he has an ankle injury that if affecting his throwing accuracy).

It's so interesting to see how other OC's implement the WR screen. I feel like they always get blown up for us and haven't really called them effectively since richt was here with kaaya.
Lash has done a very good job with our WR screens, here, the only time they really get blown up is when Mallory misses his block.

But dating back to last year with Harley & this year with Rambro & Harley as well we usually average 7-8yds a clip on our Outside Bubble screens to the field & hash side.

Where we usually fck up with screens is the inside cutback screen & the HB screen, we never gain yardage on those plays lol

Funny how Kiffin run the same plays as Lashlee with the RPO in short yardage from the Shotgun...and he gets yards. You guys lose your **** over that....however if you pay attention to #51..the center. He's a straight dude, and is pushing guys around...that's what we're missing in the middle of the O-line.

Advertisement
Kiffin would get TVD killed if he ran as much as Corral is.

Averages 10+ rush attempts per game
He gives him that freedom on the rpo.

They are playing softer on d because respect he has for Leach and his match up issues he creates. Try to prevent those deep miscommunications. Would like to see the d get more aggressive but I get it, against Leach at least.

Advertisement
Funny how Kiffin run the same plays as Lashlee with the RPO in short yardage from the Shotgun...and he gets yards. You guys lose your **** over that....however if you pay attention to #51..the center. He's a straight dude, and is pushing guys around...that's what we're missing in the middle of the O-line.
The offense looks pretty similar which is nuts because Corral is a rpo qb who likes to run.

Advertisement
Back