OT: Ole Miss v MSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
I may be crazy but I think Miami would be the type of job Lane would want to be long term. He already has a sour taste from USC and his NFL experience. I don't ever get the vibe that he loves the SEC culture. And he definitely recognizes the easy path to the playoffs in the ACC. I feel Lane understands his legacy is missing a championship and the easiest path is the ACC ala Clemson. Added bonus is that he loves living in Florida. Only 46 and all the failures on the big stages have made him a better coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently he would change the culture here. What knowledge anybody in Miami has about the culture in the Oregon program I don't know. But anytime they're compared that generally gets thrown out there. You know he yells and is an ex-OL and OL coach so he'd bring this "hard-nosed, tough disciplined(Oregon gets penalized a ton) culture change".

People crush Lane for job hopping but still reference that Mario wanted and would've taken the Miami job when Manny got hired. You know, a year after getting the HC job at Oregon. So the only reason Mario didn't pull a Lane Kiffin is because Blake didn't call him.
it was hilarious when this site went nuts over Mario yelling in a players face and they used that as evidence of him having a disciplined team. come to find out his team is just as penalized as Miami.

I wouldn't mind Mario bc I know I'd at least get to watch multiple 1st round guys every Saturday. Lane is the move though.

Advertisement
it was hilarious when this site went nuts over Mario yelling in a players face and they used that as evidence of him having a disciplined team. come to find out his team is just as penalized as Miami.

I wouldn't mind Mario bc I know I'd at least get to watch multiple 1st round guys every Saturday. Lane is the move though.

wait till they find out his bullying trenches gets slung around with any team with equal talent

wait till they find out his bullying trenches gets slung around with any team with equal talent

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back