OT: Ole Miss v MSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s not what I’m concerned about. I’m concerned about him leaving the SEC and not having to worry about these slow, methodical offenses that emphasize ball control. Arky, Bama, and Auburn went 4 wide, played the tempo game, and lit them up
I hear u. I think my point was that based on his recruiting, he might hear u too.

Funny story I read a couple days ago - earlier in the year both Kiffin and Leach went to the state capital to push for Mississippi to take the confederate flag off the state flag. They went into a meeting room where the governors staff had brought in some Chik-Fil-A food including their breakfast biscuits. Mike Leach went around and grabbed the biscuits off everyones plate and stuck them in his pocket.

Advertisement
bac4d012-eee7-4797-b11d-4acd1b42b83c_text.gif

Advertisement
For a coach that doesn’t care about Defense, Ole Miss is holding their own vs the High Powered Pirate ship.

Funny how that works...

And this is what I say about Leach literally every time his name comes up on here, everything you love about Leach is exactly what yall would hate about him...

You don’t want Leach, you want a Leach disciple, his underlings took the sacred science & evolved it, Leach will never take any team that far, but his students are all significantly better than him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back