OT: NFL Draft

Advertisement
Sir, how can the NFL draft ever be "off-topic" at NFL U?

I would like to see the Dolphins pick up Tyree Jackson in a lower round and see what we can develop with him. We can always take a QB in Round 1 if we don't hit the jackpot with Jackson.

I don't think we should get too cute in trying to take Simmons or Gary in free-fall. I'd love to get Oliver if the other teams make a run on QB ahead of us.
We did
We need help bad our defense is going to get shredded no pass rush

Advertisement
Myles Gaskin is the 13th leading rusher in NCAA history. That's quite remarkable. I think part of the reason he fell to the 7th round is he ran a poor 40 (4.58) and because his predecessor at UW, Bishop Sankey, was a 2nd round pick who flamed out of the NFL. Gaskin was always compared similarly to Sankey because they're similarly built.

Advertisement
Boulware just had no business leaving.

Willis’ situation, on the other hand, is spawning serious conspiracy theories.

Bouleware admitted he left because of family financial issues. Not saying it was the right choice but that’s what the kid said.

Tyree Jackson should've thought harder about coming here.

Plenty of guys that thought they were better than what they are. Will be getting left out.

Shout out to Johnnie Dixon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the NFL made an example out of him on some petty bull**** bc he didn’t perform in any of the off season events... No Senior Bowl, No NFL combine, or the UM Pro day.

And the NFL is a pos organization so I wouldn’t put it past them.

Advertisement
Back