OT: NFL Draft

Advertisement
Dolphins have 2 seventh round picks coming up. We’ll see if they spend one on Willis. If not, then the “do not draft” list must be real.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feel bad for Willis. He worked his *** off for this weekend and is not being rewarded. He’s a third round talent at worst. Wonder if he failed a drug test.

It is either many drug test failures or some type of legal issue we aren’t aware of. Nothing else make sense unless he has some type of career ending injury being hidden.

I think Joe jack and Willis obviously should have gone higher but yeah
Yup . I was way off on JJ though. I really believed he was gonna sneak into the second round. I still believe he is gonna be a good pro. I was never sure about Willis, I certainly thought he wouldnt go past the 4th.

Advertisement
It is either many drug test failures or some type of legal issue we aren’t aware of. Nothing else make sense unless he has some type of career ending injury being hidden.

Yeah I think that’s gotta be where we’re at now.

Advertisement
**** I just Realized Clemson 5 star 4 year starter Mitch hyatt hasn’t been drafted as an OT and haven’t seen Albert Huggins name yet either the key backup dt

Advertisement
Back