OT: New UCF Facilities

CaneZ4eveR

Redshirt Freshman
UCF raising $25 million for Athletic Village renovation. Include a Lazy River, Baseball Stadium Expansion, Football Operations Building, Basketball Operations Building, Athlete Nutrition Building and a Promenade.

http://ucf Knights.exposure.co/our-vision

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
UCF was so close to getting over the hump a few years back with some top 10 wins and a chance to be a P5 school. If they ever make it into a big conference UF is in trouble.

Looks like garbage.

A dime a dozen community-looking pool, one building that looks like a turnpike rest stop, and another building that looks like an old warehouse.

Advertisement
All we need to do is win. When you win, you don't need gimmicks.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Scott Frost is lucky Lawrence Phillips is dead because he'd beat the **** out of that lazy river in front of him. Frost would have to find a closet to hide in.

Gallows and domestic violence humor aside, this is obviously a non-issue for us. Not so much for Butch and Chuckie Weak and Monte's son though. I'm the last persom to tout facilities but I can see it being a factor if you're some Palm Beach or Collier County type kid deciding between the second tier state schools. And that tier is set until a USF or UCF can get in a real conference.

***** da lazy river. They should've gone water slide. Thank gawd they didn't cause they'd be a real threat then.

Advertisement
Gimme this over a lazy river any day.

View attachment 43234

You guys crack me up man, everyone loves to throw out pics of South Beach, but these kids can't afford to live that type of life man...I had to take out more student loans even to sniff joints at that place, and I was connected and got free entry to a good amount of places.

Kids much rather hang out at wynwood than south beach. But regardless, UCF will never take a croot we really want. USF FIU and FAU will feel a way tho.

Advertisement
Gimme this over a lazy river any day.

View attachment 43234

You guys crack me up man, everyone loves to throw out pics of South Beach, but these kids can't afford to live that type of life man...I had to take out more student loans even to sniff joints at that place, and I was connected and got free entry to a good amount of places.

Uh as a recent college graduate, I would have to disagree. You do not necessarily have to spend a ton of money just to have fun on South beach. And just going to the beach to hangout is fun as well. I live about 20 minutes away from South Beach and would take my out of state friends there all the time.

Advertisement
Back