OT: New UCF Facilities

Being inside UCF's erector set stadium is like sitting inside a beer can.

World's largest high school stadium. It's all aluminum bleachers. The rest of the area surrounding the football stadium is pretty nice though. They have really nice athletic dorms and a cool little "strip" full of bars and restaurants between the tailgating area and the stadium. All this fancy crap might put them over the hump against USF, FAU and FIU. Still they're always going to be at best the #4 program in the state.

Advertisement
They went 6-7 last year. They need more than a baby pool. Frost should've stayed at Oregon.

World's largest high school stadium. It's all aluminum bleachers. The rest of the area surrounding the football stadium is pretty nice though. They have really nice athletic dorms and a cool little "strip" full of bars and restaurants between the tailgating area and the stadium. All this fancy crap might put them over the hump against USF, FAU and FIU. Still they're always going to be at best the #4 program in the state.

Well that beer can has been a tremendous home [video=youtube_share;CQzHwJ6sUSM]https://youtu.be/CQzHwJ6sUSM[/video][video=youtube_share;dtglEwQ3Ps0]https://youtu.be/dtglEwQ3Ps0[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement

Well that beer can has been a tremendous home [video=youtube_share;CQzHwJ6sUSM]https://youtu.be/CQzHwJ6sUSM[/video][video=youtube_share;dtglEwQ3Ps0]https://youtu.be/dtglEwQ3Ps0[/video]

Dafuq?

Who gives a flying fūck, other than parrotnose, about that shīttÿ third rate generic football program.

Stop pimping their low-rent propaganda videos, Paramus.

I guess it's no surprise you're a UCF nut hugger.

Last edited:
Scott Frost is legit and UCF, with their facilities, an OCS and an IPF has a shot to become a real threat down the road. If UCF ever gets into a P5 conference, they will have the facilities already in place to start making noise.

Advertisement
Our stadium will host Super Bowl 54 and the college playoffs for the 2018 season, **** that ****** stadium.

Last edited:
Scott Frost is legit and UCF, with their facilities, an OCS and an IPF has a shot to become a real threat down the road. If UCF ever gets into a P5 conference, they will have the facilities already in place to start making noise.

UCF will always be a third rate program with cheap-ašś high school facilities. Go peddle your UCF daydreams somewhere else, troll.

UCF will always be a third rate program with cheap-ašś high school facilities. Go peddle your UCF daydreams somewhere else, troll.

Hey bro, I am not a troll. I told you I graduated from UCF but I am a lifelong Canes fan. I root for the Canes, always have and always will.

Except when Miami played there and 75% of the fans were cheering for the Hurricanes. It would probably be even worse if the gators ever played there. They also have big "replay" screens in both endzones that don't play replays. They only show live footage as it's happening so if you're at a game but want to feel like you're watching it on TV, you can watch the screen instead of the actual live football game on the field.

Advertisement
The catch 22 with UCF or any of the other G-5 schools in the state is that to actually make waves, they need to get invited to a join a P-5 conference. However, if they join a P-5 conference, they're probably going to get curb stomped almost every week. It was a huge deal when UCF beat Baylor in the Fiesta Bowl a few years back. Imagine having to play teams of that caliber or near that caliber every week.

Well I at least hope the sorority girls soap their t!ts when recruits come.

Gimme this over a lazy river any day.

View attachment 43234

You guys crack me up man, everyone loves to throw out pics of South Beach, but these kids can't afford to live that type of life man...I had to take out more student loans even to sniff joints at that place, and I was connected and got free entry to a good amount of places.

Uh as a recent college graduate, I would have to disagree. You do not necessarily have to spend a ton of money just to have fun on South beach. And just going to the beach to hangout is fun as well. I live about 20 minutes away from South Beach and would take my out of state friends there all the time.

As a college graduate, yes, but we were talking about college kids with no job and a minimal scholly stipend. I get it though, yes, the beach is free and hanging out is free, but these kids are being sold on the "player" lifestyle. Sure, I can afford the **** out of South Beach now being retired from the military and currently a healthcare provider, but times were rough back in the day going through school...I didn't have mommy and daddy paying for my ****, just like these kids.

Advertisement
I remember tailgating up there last time we played them and everyone was glued to the UF game cheering on the Gata. I was like WTF!?!? The entire fan base is just people that couldn't get into UF and UCF is their second favorite team.

I remember tailgating up there last time we played them and everyone was glued to the UF game cheering on the Gata. I was like WTF!?!? The entire fan base is just people that couldn't get into UF and UCF is their second favorite team.

It's because everyone in Orlando is a gator fan. The only people who actually care about UCF football there are the students and even their interest is pretty weak for the second largest undergrad population in America.

If Frost is any good he's out of there in a couple of years when Nebraska comes calling.

Advertisement
Back