OT: New UCF Facilities

Being inside UCF's erector set stadium is like sitting inside a beer can.

World's largest high school stadium. It's all aluminum bleachers. The rest of the area surrounding the football stadium is pretty nice though. They have really nice athletic dorms and a cool little "strip" full of bars and restaurants between the tailgating area and the stadium. All this fancy crap might put them over the hump against USF, FAU and FIU. Still they're always going to be at best the #4 program in the state.

Well that beer can has been a tremendous home [video=youtube_share;CQzHwJ6sUSM]https://youtu.be/CQzHwJ6sUSM[/video][video=youtube_share;dtglEwQ3Ps0]https://youtu.be/dtglEwQ3Ps0[/video]

Dafuq?

Who gives a flying fūck, other than parrotnose, about that shīttÿ third rate generic football program.

Stop pimping their low-rent propaganda videos, Paramus.

I guess it's no surprise you're a UCF nut hugger.

Listen hear original kick the can, keep my name out of your mouth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UCF was so close to getting over the hump a few years back with some top 10 wins and a chance to be a P5 school. If they ever make it into a big conference UF is in trouble.

:monkey-serious:

UCF is the second biggest school in the country enrollment wise. Their medical program will surpass UF's in the next 10-15 years. They are flush with cash and breaking ground on new buildings every year while UF continues to dilapidate. . If Scott Frost turns some heads conferences will be lining up to bring them on.

Last edited:
If we are worrid about anything associated with UCF, then we a'int back. There are no UCF fans in Orlando, people are mostly UiF or trailertrash, spent time in Orlando during football seasons, know graduates who root for other teams, but they could give **** about their football team.

If we are worrid about anything associated with UCF, then we a'int back. There are no UCF fans in Orlando, people are mostly UiF or trailertrash, spent time in Orlando during football seasons, know graduates who root for other teams, but they could give **** about their football team.

Obviously, like most sports teams until you win something you're irrelevant. As soon as they win something they bandwagon will start. Orlando is begging for a winner. They haven't had **** to root for since shaq and penny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL8W3nEdVVs

Advertisement

Obviously, like most sports teams until you win something you're irrelevant. As soon as they win something they bandwagon will start. Orlando is begging for a winner. They haven't had **** to root for since shaq and penny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL8W3nEdVVs

when a team wins, fans will come.

Look at Parrotnose pimping UCF like a facquit. Fly the fck out of here, Parrotnose.

FanCheese you need to stay in your lane and keep your mouth shut. I have got love for the local Orlando school because I am proud of how far they have come in such a short period.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Look at Parrotnose pimping UCF like a facquit. Fly the fck out of here, Parrotnose.

FanCheese you need to stay in your lane and keep your mouth shut. I have got love for the local Orlando school because I am proud of how far they have come in such a short period.

Go Canes

Yea, well I guess all those students that couldn't get into UF, FSU, or USF, have to go somewhere don't they? Congrats on UCF for snatching up all that overflow academic talent.

Paramus repping UCF hard as a MF.

Advertisement
listen Original Case of Crabs & Chlamydia,

UCF is actually more selective than FSU and USF. Do some research before running your mouth.

Man, Paramus is going HAM reppin' UCF.

I didn't realize how emotionally involved he was with UCF being their biggest superfan.

Advertisement
Lol they are the largest university in the state of florida now. They get huge money from the state it's amazing....

If we all got $10 for every time somebody posted:

If UCF ...

OR

If USF ...

Why don't you tell us how San Diego State is a threat to USC/UCLA or Cincinnati is on the verge of reaching Ohio State's level.

Not that I actually give a shīt, but selectivity is a stupid measure to compare schools.

You're saying that #accepted divided by #applications gives you academic preferability. Dead wrong.

Every single academic ranking that counts (USNews, Forbes, ARWU, etc) has FSU ranked way above UCF, and USF ranked marginally above or tied with UCF. I mean I hate FSU, but don't tell me UCF is academically better - it isn't by a long shot. The same way UM is ranked way above FSU.

Not smart to make claims like that when they can be easily disputed.

Advertisement
Back