OT : NBA no longer uses the word owner ; uses governor instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
All I need to know is what you’ve been posting, that’s sufficient. U just mad because you just felt the reality of who you truly are, so in response and deflection of that realization, you projected it onto me for making you see it. That’s who the new definition of racist is.

I get it I get it..I truly do.

Correct again.

You are the definition of rascist oppressor!

My wokeness has opened my eyes.

Plus I look **** GOOD in skinny jeans.

Wow. We are talking about a 75% black nba. Thats why we are talking about black employees. Of course you would try to paint me as a racist.

A millionaire athlete that lets a word bother them is softer than baby ****.

Pretty simple to see who the real racist is here.
I never once called you a racist..your kinda painting that picture yourself..**** I don’t care if u are or aren’t..imo it could’ve been ******* dirk who came out as a man and had a problem with another man thinking they own him and I’d still hold my opinion ..it’s the mentality and the fact that of those at the top of a league that’s “workforce” is 75% black are not reflected in partnership or executive roles

but your stuck on the word being changed..and I ask why do you have a problem with the change? Why is it bothering you? Is it the word? Or is it the deeper issue and plight that draymond and others have? Because for them I’m sure it runs deeper than just the word

Advertisement
I never once called you a racist..your kinda painting that picture yourself..**** I don’t care if u are or aren’t..imo it could’ve been ******* dirk who came out as a man and had a problem with another man thinking they own him and I’d still hold my opinion ..it’s the mentality and the fact that of those at the top of a league that’s “workforce” is 75% black are not reflected in partnership or executive roles

but your stuck on the word being changed..and I ask why do you have a problem with the change? Why is it bothering you? Is it the word? Or is it the deeper issue and plight that draymond and others have? Because for them I’m sure it runs deeper than just the word
I have a problem with it because its retarded. Its another example of look white people are evil. Its something new every day.

I wasnt around for slavery or jim crow. Sorry most of us werent. We had nothing to do with what those crappy people did.

You literally said you think you know why. What did you mean if you werent calling me racist? Ill wait

Advertisement
Oh, I'll still mushroom stamp a little beta b!txh like you.

I'll just do it with my wokeness amd I bring down your rascist hatred.

Not mutually exclusive.

Full retreat. Please don’t ever talk or act tough on the blog again. Thats all I’ll ask before I let you up off the concrete 😂

Advertisement
and the fact that of those at the top of a league that’s “workforce” is 75% black are not reflected in partnership or executive roles
Valid. But now explain to me how changing their title from "owner" to "governor" helps with that issue.

You got me good. Like a typical libtard. Scared to discuss what you said you would because you have no facts. Only feelings. Like a true beta.

History can’t be refuted and not going to rehash it and it’s connection to modern day oppression with a self proclaimed dummy. Liberals and Conservatives are the same. The only difference is in their philosophy and approach to habitual lying.

All I need to know is what you’ve been posting, that’s sufficient. U just mad because you just felt the reality of who you truly are, so in response and deflection of that realization, you projected it onto me for making you see it. That’s who the new definition of racist is.

I get it I get it..I truly do.
You have made it clear with your own words that you treat white people differently simply because they are white. One day (I hope) you will realize that is actually the very definition of racism.

Advertisement
History can’t be refuted and not going to rehash it and it’s connection to modern day oppression with a self proclaimed dummy. Liberals and Conservatives are the same. The only difference is in their philosophy and approach to habitual lying.
Lmao. Not gonna rehash it after you just posted you would discuss it. Im dead.

You have made it clear with your own words that you treat white people differently simply because they are white. One day (I hope) you will realize that is actually the very definition of racism.
It is the definition, but in stating the definition you didn’t prove or show where I did that. Ooooooh my fault, it’s because you are white and you say so. Got it, that is the validity.

They never will. White people must be punished for our ancestors sins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back