OT : NBA no longer uses the word owner ; uses governor instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
U keep railing in every single thread using the words “dumb” and “idiot” so freely to describe anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinions (not fact) that blatantly, audaciously and obnoxiously ignore American history and the context it provides those who are aware and knowledgeable of it. Such a huge oversight or your intellectually dishonest. Either way, it’s unbelievable that you feel the right to call someone else dumb. It’s pure projecting.
Probably because hes spitting truth. Sorry to hurt your feelings. Do you need a safe space?

Advertisement
Please explain how.

Whats the difference between the nba owners and the owners of a McDonald's that black kids work for? Every company on earth has owners. Its just a word. I work for the owner of my company.

it's just a word to you my friend.... and yes all companies have owners but not all company owners have 75% black work force... im sorry you dont understand the slave owner mentality part lol

My point exactly, if a person has to ask this it’s already a red flag. Its everyone receiving what they deserve and have earned honestly. Reaping what you sow, whether it’s positive or negative, good or bad.

Red flag how?

Are you the arbiter of all things justice?

What if someone wants more justice than you feel is necessary?

You clearly then are rascist and unwoke if you oppose them.

in fact, you have already proven it as fact because you aren't doing enough right now to right the wrongs of every peoples.

You are complicit with the oppressors. You need to find wokeness. Come join me on this journey.

Last edited:
Advertisement
it's just a word to you my friend.... and yes all companies have owners but not all company owners have 75% black work force... im sorry you dont understand the slave owner mentality part lol
Slaves made 100 million dollars? Had shoe deals? Tv commercials?

Sign me the **** up today!!!!!

Red flag how?

Are you the arbiter of all things justice?

What if someone wants more justice than you feel is necessary?

You clearly then are rascist and unwoke if you oppose them.

in fact, you have already proven it as fact because you aren't doing enough right now to right the wrongs of every peoples.

You are complicit with the oppressors. You need to find wokeness.
What??? 🤷🏾‍♂️ I must have asked you for an example of the word filibuster. Thanks, I understand it better now. Can you also provide any example of psychobabble please? U are a profession clouder, minimizer and trivializer of arguments. Just more intellectual dishonesty with a twist of whimsy when coming from you.

They are also playing a game created by a white man. Should the name basketball be changed?

Advertisement
What??? 🤷🏾‍♂️ I must have asked you for an example of the word filibuster. Thanks, I understand it better now. Can you also provide any example of psychobabble please? U are a profession clouder, minimizer and trivializer of arguments. Just more intellectual dishonesty with a twist of whimsy when coming from you.

Thats a **** ton of big words. Can you dumb it down for me? As a non-rascist and fully woke member of society, I find it my life's work to help lessor beings like yourself let go of your rascist and unwoke thoughts.

Let me help educate you on the intersectionality of your rascism and prejudice with your complicitness with the oppressors. Let's start with how many US dollars you used in commerce supporting our tyrannical government and exploitative economic system. How do you sleep at night knowing the smartphone/tablet/computer you are using right now was built using labor at $1.50/hr with no hope of escape or a better life?

Do you not share in our struggle? Of course you don't as a rascist member of the oppressors. Perhaps you need your functions reordered.

Come to me my baby, let me ease your pain.

Last edited:
U keep railing in every single thread using the words “dumb” and “idiot” so freely to describe anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinions (not fact) that blatantly, audaciously and obnoxiously ignore American history and the context it provides those who are aware and knowledgeable of it. Such a huge oversight or your intellectually dishonest. Either way, it’s unbelievable that you feel the right to call someone else dumb. It’s pure projecting.
It's honestly hard to believe this post is real. "Blatantly, audaciously and obnoxiously ignore American history.... such a huge oversight". WTF are you talking about?!? I am well aware of American history. That doesn't change the fact that anyone who gets offended by the owner of a sports team being referred to as the "owner" of that sports team is either doing so in an obnoxious display of faux outrage, or is simply so ignorant as to be an idiot. Hence, my comment above. I stand behind it.

I own my own business with several employees. I am the "owner" of my business. Fact. I don't "own" the individual people who work for me. Also fact. Nobody with half a brain cell confuses the two. The attempt at portraying yourself as morally superior with asinine comments like "blatantly, audaciously and obnoxiously ignoring American history" is a really pathetic look.

If YOU are truly offended (actually offended, not just "projecting" a bunch of faux outrage) by the NBA calling their owners, well, owners, then honestly, man, I absolutely pity you.

Advertisement
Thats a **** ton of big words. Can you dumb it down for me? As a non-rascist and fully woke member of society, I find it my life's work to help lessor beings like yourself let go of your rascist and unwoke thoughts.

Let me help educate you on the intersectionality of your rascism and prejudice with your complicitness with the oppressors. Let's start with how many US dollars you used in commerce supporting our tyrannical government and exploitative economic system. How do you sleep at night knowing the smartphone/tablet/computer you are using right now was built using labor at $1.50/hr with no hope of escape or a better life?

Do you not share in our struggle? Of course you don't as a rascist member of the oppressors. Perhaps you need your functions reordered.

Come to me my baby, let me ease your pain.
😂 🤣
A one trick pony. The oppressor is the new victim, but everyone else is a “snowflake”, libtard, and beta. Don’t worry it’s almost over.

Thanks, you NAILED the psychobabble request. I get it now.

😂 🤣
A one trick pony. The oppressor is the new victim, but everyone else is a “snowflake”, libtard, and beta. Don’t worry it’s almost over.

Thanks, you NAILED the psychobabble request. I get it now.

You do not share in the struggle. You are not woke.

You are rascist.

We now have your name on the appropriate watch lists.

Oppressor, we will overcome your institutionalized exploitation.

Don't fear my wokeness. Embrace it.

It's honestly hard to believe this post is real. "Blatantly, audaciously and obnoxiously ignore American history.... such a huge oversight". WTF are you talking about?!? I am well aware of American history. That doesn't change the fact that anyone who gets offended by the owner of a sports team being referred to as the "owner" of that sports team is either doing so in an obnoxious display of faux outrage, or is simply so ignorant as to be an idiot. Hence, my comment above. I stand behind it.

I own my own business with several employees. I am the "owner" of my business. Fact. I don't "own" the individual people who work for me. Also fact. Nobody with half a brain cell confuses the two. The attempt at portraying yourself as morally superior with asinine comments like "blatantly, audaciously and obnoxiously ignoring American history" is a really pathetic look.

If YOU are truly offended (actually offended, not just "projecting" a bunch of faux outrage) by the NBA calling their owners, well, owners, then honestly, man, I absolutely pity you.

U continue to speak from your subjective feelings, but then turn around and criticize what offends other people (which is their feelings as well). U are offended by what offends other people 😂

And u wouldn’t be able to do this with a straight face or bone in your body if you understood and weren’t purposely ignoring historical context.

Just a pompous liar attempting to create manufacture your own false reality and shove it down everyone’s mouth. Audacious Paternalism. Slave Master complex, the irony.

Advertisement
Please explain how.

Whats the difference between the nba owners and the owners of a McDonald's that black kids work for? Every company on earth has owners. Its just a word. I work for the owner of my company.
There is no difference if you simplify it too that..but this the real world nothing is that simple ..the “black kid” who works at McDonald’s isn’t responsible for making the company billions. Therefore what ground does he have to stand on?. So that comparison is idiotically simple..it’s not about the word in nature, it’s the mentality at the top. And if you can’t understand that changing little things can’t affect change, then you need to go back and look at the history of this very country

You do not share in the struggle. You are not woke.

You are rascist.

We now have your name on the appropriate watch lists.

Oppressor, we will overcome your institutionalized exploitation.

Don't fear my wokeness. Embrace it.

Who is “we”? Richard Spencer is that you 😂??

The new and improved whimsy white supremacist.

Who is “we”? Richard Spencer is that you 😂??

Ah yes. The rascist oppressor now uses names of those we oppose to cloak his own participation with the patrimony.

We learned of you in our woke training.

The struggle is real. We shall overcome your hate and divisiveness.

Rascist oppressor, I cast thee down!

Ah yes. The rascist oppressor now uses names of those we oppose to cloak his own participation with the patrimony.

We learned of you in our woke training.

The struggle is real. We shall overcome your hate and divisiveness.

Rascist oppressor, I cast thee down!
U have fallen off bad, all of y’all have honestly. The new victim, this is like an argument in the sand pit at recess.

Total implosion...finished 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back