OT : NBA no longer uses the word owner ; uses governor instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the definition, but in stating the definition you didn’t prove or show where I did that. Ooooooh my fault, it’s because you are white and you say so. Got it, that is the validity.
In this very thread you made assumptions about me because I'm white. Several of them. Not coincidentally, all of them were wrong.

Advertisement
In this very thread you made assumptions about me because I'm white. Several of them. Not coincidentally, all of them were wrong.

They were not wrong. Your posts validate every single word I said about you. U gotta go back and read them, and then deal with it in the mirror. Not with me. I’m not your issue.

I wasnt around for slavery or jim crow. Sorry most of us werent. We had nothing to do with what those crappy people did.

LOL, this is the absolute dumbest response against reparations ever.

If you live in a city where the cops seriously injured or killed somebody with no just cause, your taxes pay for the settlement even though you didn't commit the crime.

Comrade, I suggest you find a better response.

They were not wrong. Your posts validate every single word I said about you. U gotta go back and read them, and then deal with it in the mirror. Not with me. I’m not your issue.
LOL The irony in this comment is rich. This conversation has ran its course, I'm getting back to work. You've revealed who you are, Harriet, and you are a racist. Fact.

Advertisement
LOL, this is the absolute dumbest response against reparations ever.

If you live in a city where the cops seriously injured or killed somebody with no just cause, your taxes pay for the settlement even though you didn't commit the crime.

Comrade, I suggest you find a better response.

So we should pay for people we didnt know? Im not talking about cops. Good try though.

Advertisement
Are you a Christian? No one wants to punish you but you are gonna pay up because an economy was established by your ancestors sins and opportunistic actions.

err how many t shirts do I owe you then?

edit: blah mods this thread has run it's course

make sure you punish black people to for enslaving each other for the white mans gold in africa while you're at it

Deflection. False equivalence. Zero historical context. Who created the market and demand for the gold? Who supplied the weapons and made the millions? These talking points are getting old.

I have a problem with it because its retarded. Its another example of look white people are evil. Its something new every day.

I wasnt around for slavery or jim crow. Sorry most of us werent. We had nothing to do with what those crappy people did.

You literally said you think you know why. What did you mean if you werent calling me racist? Ill wait
So, you think that history doesn’t have any affects in today’s society?

You think when issues of race are brought up by blacks and other minority’s blame all white ppl?

You think as a white man and still the majority in this nation you have no responsibility to improve racial relations?

Because you don’t agree..or better yet won’t dive deeper into the issue, you merely dismiss the issue as retarded? And choose not to understand why a person within your society, financially successful I might add, feels the way they do..

And when I said I think I understand what you mean, I wasnt calling you a racist..that’s too simple and to easy to defend against..I see you as a person, merely based on your responses, (I might be wrong) who is stuck in your ways..you see, not everyone in **** occupied Germany was a ****..there were normal citizens who turned a blind eye and carried on with there everyday life because the atrocities did not affect them. But when the majority turns a blind eye to injustice they are just as guilty ..same thing happened in our nations history. Not all whites owned slaves. Not all whites lived in Jim Crow south. Not all whites were in the KKK. Not all whites were racist. But once again too many whites who have always been the majority turned a blind eye and carried on with there lives. Effectively choosing not promote change...I don’t blame white ppl as a race for what happened in the country. But I feel shameful for those who pretend as tho it has no effect on minority’s today. And those who turn a blind eye. Don’t be a normal citizen bro. Research, have empathy, have compassion..this **** never supposed to be this deep on canes insight lol. Bless up yo

Last edited:
Advertisement
Full retreat. Please don’t ever talk or act tough on the blog again. Thats all I’ll ask before I let you up off the concrete 😂

My antifa training and wokeness sjiled me from the violence and hatred of your rascist oppression.

See, your privledge and instutionionalized marginalization of oppressed people, your complicit funding of the oppressive governmental regime, all in total intersectionality, abide and maintain your divisive and closed approach to people who "don't look like you".

In short, rascism blinds you to your true nature--one who has subjugated noble people from tje dawn of time.

And don't get me started on how your oppression is also ruining the environment (another tool for people of your unwokeness)

Valid. But now explain to me how changing their title from "owner" to "governor" helps with that issue.
Don’t stay stuck on the word man..for the players it’s a deeper issue than that. It’s about changing the mentality. Like I said as silly as this sounds, if enough of the partners in the business model have a issue with it, change it

Most racist thing ive ever heard. Im not gonna pay ****. You can bet on that.
It’s about to come out of your tax money. U don’t have a choice. Just like u didn’t have a choice to pay taxes to Israel (you didn’t commit that atrocity either), or to the victim’s of 911 (you didn’t commit that atrocity either) or the numerous police brutality cases that are being won. Only difference is you never complain about that money coming out.

Advertisement
make sure you punish black people to for enslaving each other for the white mans gold in africa while you're at it

Which "black people"?

You do know Africa is a continent with 67 different countries and 100's of different languages, right?

Saying "Africans enslaved other Africans" is like me saying "the Germans killed the Jews", even though we know the ***** killed the Jews...but you already know that, LOL.

It’s about to come out of your tax money. U don’t have a choice. Just like u didn’t have a choice to pay taxes to Israel (you didn’t commit that atrocity either), or to the victim’s of 911 (you didn’t commit that atrocity either) or the numerous police brutality cases that are being won. Only difference is you never complain about that money coming out.
Whats gonna come out of my tax money? Reparations? Lmao

You realize that will start the next civil war. If thats what youre talking about.

Whats gonna come out of my tax money? Reparations? Lmao

You realize that will start the next civil war. If thats what youre talking about.
Lmao start the next civil war..clearly you don’t understand the history of the civil war🤣🤣🤣..What side of the war you on bro, asking for a friend

So, you think that history doesn’t have any affects in today’s society?

You think when issues of race are brought up by blacks and other minority’s blame all white ppl?

You think as a white man and still the majority in this nation you have no responsibility to improve racial relations?

Because you don’t agree..or better yet won’t dive deeper into the issue, you merely dismiss the issue as retarded? And choose not to understand why a person within your society, financially successful I might add, feels the way they do..

And when I said I think I understand what you mean, I wasnt calling you a racist..that’s too simple and to easy to defend against..I see you as a person, merely based on your responses, (I might be wrong) who is stuck in your ways..you see, not everyone in **** occupied Germany was a ****..there were normal citizens who turned a blind eye and carried on with there everyday life because the atrocities did not affect them. But when the majority turns a blind eye to injustice they are just as guilty ..same thing happened in our nations history. Not all whites owned slaves. Not all whites lived in Jim Crow south. Not all whites were in the KKK. Not all whites were racist. But once again too many whites who have always been the majority turned a blind eye and carried on with there lives. Effectively choosing not promote change...I don’t blame white ppl as a race for what happened in the country. But I feel shameful for those who pretend as tho it has no effect on minority’s today. And those who turn a blind eye. Don’t be a normal citizen bro. Research, have empathy, have compassion..this **** never supposed to be this deep on canes insight lol. Bless up yo

You realize whites helped change all that crap right? Whites marched with mlk. Whites helped free slaves. Whites helped on the underground railroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back