OT : NBA no longer uses the word owner ; uses governor instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s about to come out of your tax money. U don’t have a choice. Just like u didn’t have a choice to pay taxes to Israel (you didn’t commit that atrocity either), or to the victim’s of 911 (you didn’t commit that atrocity either) or the numerous police brutality cases that are being won. Only difference is you never complain about that money coming out.
It’s dead in the senate. Nobody is paying you **** for “reparations “. Minority’s already get free everything plus affirmative action. You are not suppressed. You are given preferential treatment really. If that’s not enough of an advantage, you should move to another place not ran by white republicans. Try Mexico, Venezuela, Afghanistan, Africa..... and since you freely admit not liking white people , you are the racist.

Advertisement
Dumbest ish ever.

If I paid for my car, I would be considered the owner of the car.
If I paid for my house, I would be considered the owner of the house.
If I paid for a restaurant, I would be considered the owner of that restaurant.
If I paid for said restaurant, then decided to employ others, I would be considered the employer and owner
If I paid for a franchise, I would be considered the owner of the franchise.

WHO IN THEIR ******** RIGHT MIND WOULD ASSOCIATE THE GUY WHO PURCHASED A FRANCHISE A SLAVE MASTER FOR CALLING HIM THE OWNER???

If we're going to be "conscious" in today's society, can we tackle real social issues and not this b.s?

Owner-Slave Masters paying an average of $6.38M per slave, per year.

Lmao start the next civil war..clearly you don’t understand the history of the civil war🤣🤣🤣..What side of the war you on bro, asking for a friend

I fully understand the history of the American civil war. More than you know.

Im stating that if the American government tries to make white people pay for our ancestors crappy actions there will be another civil war in this country. You dont have to believe me.

I fully understand the history of the American civil war. More than you know.

Im stating that if the American government tries to make white people pay for our ancestors crappy actions there will be another civil war in this country. You dont have to believe me.
It won’t happen. Cause believe or not most White ppl don’t think along them lines..I’m sure there will be a few delusional White boys who go shoot up a black church, a synagogue or a school..but not a war. You have more faith in the common citizen then that..still ain’t answer the question..what side would u be on?

Advertisement
You realize whites helped change all that crap right? Whites marched with mlk. Whites helped free slaves. Whites helped on the underground railroad.
Lol...bruh you want a cookie..clearly whites helped..that’s not the point. Like I said I don’t hold the entire white race accountable..but the past sins have effect on the society you live in today. There was no clean slate after slaver or post Jim Crow/civil rights era..

It’s dead in the senate. Nobody is paying you **** for “reparations “. Minority’s already get free everything plus affirmative action. You are not suppressed. You are given preferential treatment really. If that’s not enough of an advantage, you should move to another place not ran by white republicans. Try Mexico, Venezuela, Afghanistan, Africa..... and since you freely admit not liking white people , you are the racist.
All lies, every single word 😂

It’s not dead in the Senate. “Preferential treatment” 😂. Affirmative Action which has according to all data, empowered white women more than anyone. I finally 😂 I have never once ever said I don’t like white people, I would ask you to present your proof but we all know that’s futile. I’m racist because you are white and said I am. That’s all the proof needed right.

Advertisement
The only reason you're hearing about reparations and student loan forgiveness is because we're coming up to an election. If the Republicans win, youll hear about it again in 2024. If the Democrats win, you'll hear in 2024 how they would've done it if it weren't for those pesky Republicans, but this time...

Neither will ever happen. Ever.

I understand the slaveowner mentality that some of these owners may have. I don't see how changing the word to "governor" changes anything. How about the players put these specific "governors" on blast and refuse to sign with their teams? I think that would make a real difference. Donald Sterling was outed and essentially forced to sell his franchise. If an owner has a "slave owner mentality" than changing his official title to "governor" does nothing to solve the problem. Stop taking their money to play for their franchises. You're only making them wealthier and more powerful.

The only reason you're hearing about reparations and student loan forgiveness is because we're coming up to an election. If the Republicans win, youll hear about it again in 2024. If the Democrats win, you'll hear in 2024 how they would've done it if it weren't for those pesky Republicans, but this time...

Neither will ever happen. Ever.
What happened to only discussing the Canes?

Advertisement
I understand the slaveowner mentality that some of these owners may have. I don't see how changing the word to "governor" changes anything. How about the players put these specific "governors" on blast and refuse to sign with their teams? I think that would make a real difference. Donald Sterling was outed and essentially forced to sell his franchise. If an owner has a "slave owner mentality" than changing his official title to "governor" does nothing to solve the problem. Stop taking their money to play for their franchises. You're only making them wealthier and more powerful.
Great idea . If they don’t like playing for someone who owns the team and pays them millions, they should definitely quit immediately. Shut down the league. Awesome. Problem solved.

Thank you, I didn't want to go there but it infuriates me that African Americans (all minorities) still think they're "oppressed" when they literally have more privileges and benefits than Caucasians. They have every opportunity to get an education at a lower cost than whites and want hand outs because generations ago they were treated horribly, and I absolutely agree it was horrible but not only do they get every opportunity and more, affirmative action allows less qualified minorities get jobs over more qualified whites. When is enough going to be enough?!
My brother had a dream to be an FBI agent and was valedictorian of his class, with a highly regarded private school education. When he took the exam, there was a black person there who not only got a tutor during the exam but extra time! My brother scored much higher than him but because of affirmative action, the black man got the job.
Who's oppressed in today's society?! Stop with the BS!!

Advertisement

You can throw a hissy fit all you want cupcake, but you're gonna pay, GOT IT?!?!

Lol...bruh you want a cookie..clearly whites helped..that’s not the point. Like I said I don’t hold the entire white race accountable..but the past sins have effect on the society you live in today. There was no clean slate after slaver or post Jim Crow/civil rights era..
If you still can’t compete after 150 years, it’s your fault, no one else’s. Always playing the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back