OT: Miami / UF Fan Dilemma

You made up an account on Jan 24th 2018 to bring this up on August 18th 2019?
Jesus. I'll let you find the answers to that question so you can piece them together in your spare time.

I hope we beat the **** out of the Gators. Do I think that's going to happen? No. I think it'll be a close game. If JW can hold his composure I think it's a done deal. Anyone expecting a Florida blowout is in for a big surprise. But that's not the point.

The point was to show my friend how other people went to other schools and still stayed Miami fans no matter what. Did I expect people to come on here and admit they cheer on the Gators? **** no, they'd get murdered on this site and their Join By Dates would be scrutinized like the CIA. But I know they exist 'cause I've talked to them. Practically half of the kids in my class went to UF and stayed Miami fans. Some turned all the way around and became full fledged Gators and others were on the other extreme and others in between.

Thought I'd bring it to this discussion board and the majority gave a good reply and a laugh. Some of you though, for real, get a life.

Advertisement
My advice to “your friend” (everybody on CiS knows it’s you, dude), is to quit trolling Cane sites. My Gayturd senses are detecting another poor attempt by a UFag jorts wearer to troll. Go count sheep, or cows, or whatever it is that you do up there in Gheynsville.
And another one. The Paranoid State runs deep in CIS. That's not a surprise to me. Holy **** I've never been to a site where fans of one team destroy each other like this. F@ck u. Eat a d!ck and Go Canes.

He thinks the comments are funny and some useful. He says he's going to watch the game by himself. Can't let anybody hold anything above him in case someone calls him out for being a traitor. He says he feels like a man in love with two women, which is fine on most days, but on this ONE day he can't make his mind up.
GTFOOH

1448742347183.gif

Advertisement
Dear CIS,
I cannot tell my friend to f&*k himself. You guys gotta understand, he IS a 'Cane but the guy went to another school. How is he going to root against his own school? I know there's people out there who went to other state schools and don't like it when ppl talk smack about their schools like a USF, FIU, UCF, or FAu.
Disagree. I’m from the Tallahassee area and am surrounded by FSU fans. My sister-in-law is a die-hard FSU fan and went to UF. She would post pictures every couple weeks of herself in class at UF wearing FSU apparel. IMO, if you are on the fence, you’re not a Cane.

I was a die-hard Hurricane fan growing up. Not gonna get into a **** measuring contest here, but you literally cannot be a bigger fan than I was.

I attended and graduated from FSU, and have lived in Tallahassee since 2002. In that time, I have given exactly ZERO seconds of thought as to which program I will be a fan of. I have worn orange and green in every square inch of this city, and will continue to for as long as I’m here. Period.

I get this all the time...”you went to FSU, how can you be a Miami fan?” And the answer is simple. When you’re a TRUE die-hard fan, you don’t switch allegiances at 18 years old. I totally understand growing up as a fan of a school and switching to another if you attend that institution. That does make sense. But it only makes sense if you weren’t a rabid, non-sensical, indescribable fan of the program you grew up rooting for in the first place. If you were, there is no dilemma. You’re a Cane, and you’re a Cane for life. If your friend has to even ask this question, he was never a Cane in the first place. Tell him to pull on that ***gy blue shirt on Saturday night and enjoy his *** raping, just like the rest of the sheep****ers will.

Advertisement
I was in the same position as your friend. I still have a soft spot for UF because I enjoyed my time there but I would never consider myself a fan. The best thing ill say about them is that I dont hate them lol

I was a die-hard Hurricane fan growing up. Not gonna get into a **** measuring contest here, but you literally cannot be a bigger fan than I was.

I attended and graduated from FSU, and have lived in Tallahassee since 2002. In that time, I have given exactly ZERO seconds of thought as to which program I will be a fan of. I have worn orange and green in every square inch of this city, and will continue to for as long as I’m here. Period.

I get this all the time...”you went to FSU, how can you be a Miami fan?” And the answer is simple. When you’re a TRUE die-hard fan, you don’t switch allegiances at 18 years old. I totally understand growing up as a fan of a school and switching to another if you attend that institution. That does make sense. But it only makes sense if you weren’t a rabid, non-sensical, indescribable fan of the program you grew up rooting for in the first place. If you were, there is no dilemma. You’re a Cane, and you’re a Cane for life. If your friend has to even ask this question, he was never a Cane in the first place. Tell him to pull on that ***gy blue shirt on Saturday night and enjoy his *** raping, just like the rest of the sheep****ers will.
You got a way with words OBM..

Advertisement
Advertisement
You sound like you have breakfast at the infamous "**** and Grits" every day ...don't pretend you don't know what it is, gaytor boy
Dr. U Tug,
I have no idea what you speak of but thanks for derailing this thread. **** n grits sounds like a great time tho. Better than the guy with the finger fetish who wants my address.

Advertisement
Back