OT: Miami / UF Fan Dilemma

Advertisement
I root for alot of teams, never against the U. When the Miami is playing its Miami. Never another team. SMH.

Attachments

• IMG_2607.PNG
    IMG_2607.PNG
    38.7 KB · Views: 1
He thinks the comments are funny and some useful. He says he's going to watch the game by himself. Can't let anybody hold anything above him in case someone calls him out for being a traitor. He says he feels like a man in love with two women, which is fine on most days, but on this ONE day he can't make his mind up.

Advertisement
Dear CIS,
I'll keep this short. I need to give a friend some advice. He went to UF but grew up a huge Miami fan. He went to all the games at the OB, but he made a business decision by attending UF and it worked out pretty well for him. He naturally became a Gator fan but still remains a die hard fan of the Canes. He's having a tough time deciding who to root for him. I'm sure there are others out there like him. How can I help him?
Sincerely,
Asking for a Friend

Immediately end the friendship with that imposter. I got my masters at UF (undergrad at WCU) and have been a Canes fan since I could walk. F*ck the gator.

He thinks the comments are funny and some useful. He says he's going to watch the game by himself. Can't let anybody hold anything above him in case someone calls him out for being a traitor. He says he feels like a man in love with two women, which is fine on most days, but on this ONE day he can't make his mind up.

He's a gator. **** em

There's no playing the fence on this

Advertisement
Dear CIS,
I cannot tell my friend to f&*k himself. You guys gotta understand, he IS a 'Cane but the guy went to another school. How is he going to root against his own school? I know there's people out there who went to other state schools and don't like it when ppl talk smack about their schools like a USF, FIU, UCF, or FAu.

You’re a a ****.

People right next to me that have season tickets, went to UF because they couldn’t afford Miami, and they hated the gaytors then and they hate them now.

Lots of people are like that from Miami. You don’t know what the fūck you talking about. It’s a 305 and South Florida thing, redneck hillbillies like you just don’t understand.

Go fūck yourself gaytor

You’re a a ****.

People right next to me that have season tickets, went to UF because they couldn’t afford Miami, and they hated the gaytors then and they hate them now.

Lots of people are like that from Miami. You don’t know what the fūck you talking about. It’s a 305 and South Florida thing, redneck hillbillies like you just don’t understand.

Go fūck yourself gaytor

I'm scared. you're the badass cane guy I would never mess with. thanks for the advice bro.

My guy... let me tell you a story. I am a die-hard Miami fan. I have lived in Tallahassee all my life. I am an FSU student. If I ever became an FSU fan, my parents would tell me to go **** myself and that would be perfectly understandable. That is the natural order.
In short, go tell your friend to **** himself and if you don’t **** you too. We done here?

Undergrad@ TheU, grad school GaState, Post Grad UGA. Lifetime Cane. It’s either CANE IN OR CANE OUT.🙌🏿#CANESNATION

Advertisement
Advertisement
If all it takes is 4 years of living in that god forsaken place to sway his loyalty then your friend was never a cane.
If can’t see pass the bull is excrement then he is hopeless. There are diseases with no cure.

I actually attended a school with no football team in part because I couldn’t see myself rooting for another team. I was fortunate enough to have that choice so full respect to Canes who toughed out 4 years at a rival’s campus.

Dear CIS,
I cannot tell my friend to f&*k himself. You guys gotta understand, he IS a 'Cane but the guy went to another school. How is he going to root against his own school? I know there's people out there who went to other state schools and don't like it when ppl talk smack about their schools like a USF, FIU, UCF, or FAu.

I AM an American - just because I visited Japan - doesn't make me also a ***.

Straighten that simple-minded SOB out.

haha good one. For the record I went to Eckerd College. You probably don't know where it is but look it up dumb a$$. I grew up a Canes fan and went to the OB more times than I can count. At this point in my life I really don't have anything against the Gator. I spent a few weekends a year in Gainesville every year with friends and had some good times. I despise FSpoo waaaaaaaay more. Yea I made an account to bring this up cause I thought it was funny, what my friend is going through. We have a bunch of arguments back and forth, some that don't make sense on his end.

So quit slurping me you f**king troll

Advertisement
Back