OT Miami Dolphins

I hate this franchise. I hate it so much. They ruined the NFL for me. Another miserable coaching hire and they apparently still have not realized that Tannehill is not a QB you build around. Wake me in 4 - 5 years when this guy is fired.

Why? It'll be rinse and repeat after 3 years. You want a change? Hope and pray that Ross sells the Dolphins.

Advertisement
People who think "experience" is the end all and be all clearly have no experience. We are surrounded by folks whose experience can be better defined not by doing something particularly well but by doing something for a long time.

Then there's this DC with three years experience that became a 33 year-old head coach probably to the chagrin of many Colts fans who later went on to become the winningest NFL coach.

And there's Cam Cameron who while coaching with the Indiana Hoosiers from 1997 through 2001 racked up an 18-37 record and, inexplicably, was hired as the head coach of the Miami Dolphins in 2007 to coach the team to a 1-15 record. He must have interviewed well?

yeah, because 1970 is the same as 2016

I hate this franchise. I hate it so much. They ruined the NFL for me. Another miserable coaching hire and they apparently still have not realized that Tannehill is not a QB you build around. Wake me in 4 - 5 years when this guy is fired.

Why? It'll be rinse and repeat after 3 years. You want a change? Hope and pray that Ross sells the Dolphins.

Yup. Nothing will change until that Michigan fan, New York living ****** sells the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Agreed. It is hopeless.

Advertisement
as a bears fan i'm sorry to see him go, his offense would've had much better stats if the number 1 receiver and our number 1 draft pick would have been healthy at receiver we really had nothing to work with this year and the offensive line was a mess.

I wouldn't feel too confident about any hire an organization that just interviewed Doug Marrone makes.

Advertisement
I like the hire. He is great with QBs and was one of the few coaches Peyton Manning gave a big recommendation to. He also is very well connected and did great with the a mainly passing offense when there QB went down. He is no where close to Joe Philben. He is a much better Xs and Os guy. I wanna see what he is able to do with this offense. The talent there right now there is no reason why this offense can't be top 8.

If they wanted to suck for another four to five years they could have just let Al Golden and his buddy No D come in for a few to keep the position warm. Ross doesn't have a **** clue.

I might be in the minority...but I actually love this hire. This organization has ALMOST been as poorly run as the UM program...but I think they finally hit on something good.

Cutler's career was all but flushed down the toilet and that man made him look adequate. He's young, energetic, and hungry. I have absolutely ZERO issue with this hire, and I'm a diehard and long disgruntled Dolphin fan.

Advertisement
Back