OT....Kawhi and Paul George to the Clippers

Advertisement
What core? They have 1 playoff performer in Beverley. Harrell is not a playoff player - doesn't defensive rebound, doesn't guard, can't shoot. Lou Will is a 1-way volume scorer who's very hit or miss in playoffs. Shamet is a good shooter but he's tiny.

Raps won with depth of 2-way players and lack of weaknesses. Everyone could shoot and defend at minimum. I don't see that with these Clippers. Very top-heavy and I prefer the LeBron-AD combo because LeBron is an offense by himself and with AD they can pick and roll teams to death. Kawhi-PG is a take-turns setup.
Don’t sleep on Lou Williams, he’s a walking bucket and one of the best scorers in the league

Stephen a smith had it before anybody with the clippers and kawhi trying to pair another star with him. Paul George wasn’t the initial target for them jimmy butler was but he obviously wanted Miami.

How? They just signed Danny Green to 2/30M. What are the assets that return Beal? The only other player I’d expect them to make a move on is Marcus Morris because Lebron aims to control what be can via the Klutch clients.
Green takes up 15 mil per..I think he signed a 2yr with a option..but a 32 year Danny green on this roster at 15 mil per is not bad.

Advertisement
Stephen a smith had it before anybody with the clippers and kawhi trying to pair another star with him. Paul George wasn’t the initial target for them jimmy butler was but he obviously wanted Miami.

Before that he said all his sources told him that Kawhi was leaning towards the Lakers.
The guy is just like most talking heads on tv just throwing out things and hoping it sticks.

Kwahi went full mercenary lol Got another ring and dipped back home lol Poor Toronto and Drake won't ever be the same.

Advertisement
I hope Miami is calling.

I obviously prefer Beal without having to take on Wall's remaining $467 Trillion contract but that's probably fantasy.

So imagine the Heat with Butler, Russ and then you go get Boogie Cousins. I don't know how that team ends up doing vs one from the West but I do know that it'd be the angriest one in the league. I endorse.

Something has always seemed of about butlers personality. I know I’ll get a lot of hate for saying this, especially since he is coming to the heat. But sociopaths/psychopaths make up about 3-4% of the population, and it’s more prevalent in men, so if total pop is 3% than in men it’s probably 4%. So that’s 1 in 25 people, statistically there are bound to be like at least 10 in the NBA, I wonder if butler is one. I don’t actually think he is, but I’m just throwing it out there because as a society we seem to vastly underestimate the amount.

While we are on the topic I’ll also say some people I truly believe are: Harvey Weinstein, Nikolas Cruz, Max Landis, and Dana White.
Wouldn’t say all that. Butler just loves basketball and loves the culture of Miami as it pertains to the organization and the city. He’s been eyeing Miami for a long time. Here is a vlog clip he just put out today enjoying the Miami vibe. The free agency video allows you to see the mind of butler and where he comes form. He’s a pat Riley guy and a perfect fit for the heat

Advertisement
I like that clippers lineup more than the Lakers.
Shamet is on his way up
Beverly is still a dog
Williams went head up with the Warriors and had them shook
Kawhi is Kawhi
George see above
I love Harrell ... poor man's draymond

Kawhi 1st team with George. George or Kawhi rotate one of them with 2nd team/Williams. Gonna be tough to stop them..
I hope my wizards don't trade Beal to the Lakers... I would rather try and trade Wall.....especially a point guard coming back from an achiles injury who relies on his speed.

Lakers have nothing to trade; literally. They gave it all up for AD. They have no more young assets both today or future. If Washington makes any trade to LAL for Beal, they would be more dumb than NYK and my Bulls

One of the funniest angles to all this was NBA insider/naked hotel intruder Ryen Russillo trying to spin that Kawhi was probably going to the Lakers.....because Lebron told Kawhi that it could be his team in 2 years....because he's gonna leave and go play wherever his son is.....who is currently 14 years old.

I wonder if Lebron is still planning on teaming up with Bronny in Memphis or Sacramento now?!

NBA "insiders" are often less credible than CIS "sauces".

Advertisement
Lakers have nothing to trade; literally. They gave it all up for AD. They have no more young assets both today or future. If Washington makes any trade to LAL for Beal, they would be more dumb than NYK and my Bulls
Only one they have to trade is Kuzma and I doubt They do that

The clippers ,nets and Knicks are the NBA s answer to mlbs cubs and red Sox.teams with that the championship curse.

One of the funniest angles to all this was NBA insider/naked hotel intruder Ryen Russillo trying to spin that Kawhi was probably going to the Lakers.....because Lebron told Kawhi that it could be his team in 2 years....because he's gonna leave and go play wherever his son is.....who is currently 14 years old.

I wonder if Lebron is still planning on teaming up with Bronny in Memphis or Sacramento now?!

NBA "insiders" are often less credible than CIS "sauces".

Told my boy once Broussard & Stephen A were so matter of facts w their sauces that Kawhi was a “done deal” to LAL, I literally guaranteed Kawhi to LAC.

LAL’s overconfidence led them down this path. Meanwhile, J West, the veteran that he is, secured home, 1st, THEN threw out a line for the big fishes. Pelinka was fixated on the big fish, while letting all the smaller fish swim by that could’ve help LAL have a complete, deep roster.

For whatever reason, LBJ feels that he can’t win w/o 2 other superstars next to him. To me, this puts a huge ***** in his GOAT armor. U have AD; now go build a TEAM instead of always looking for a SUPER DUPER TEAMS. Stupid Pelinka & Buss fell right into that trap, and now they will essentially have that same 30 win team + AD. Lol.

Advertisement
Back