NFL OT: I'm riding with AB on this one..

Again
Argue about how he is better than tannehill
SO ***** WHAT????

Maybe he is maybe he isn’t - that isn’t the point

For all of you that argue he has a right to protest on company time blah blah blah

Gues what

OWNERS of franchises dont have to sign him

k trumpet

Advertisement
Yeah...in the East. He isn’t even making the playoffs now in the west, and he sure isn’t living In the finals. He’ll get Walton fired too, even though it’s not his fault

Who knows ...who cares..in the east in the west. Dude is in that bih every **** year.

Oh for sure i believe so. But AB as a player is BETTER imo at his position. He's the best wr in the league.
AB much easier to replace - by the way he has likely played his best football , I believe he is 30-31
JuJu will step in and they got Washington to step up
Ben is hard to replace....there are 15-20 guys on planet that are good qBs

Advertisement
Smh the respect thing is the only thing he said that makes sense throughout this whole thing. Buddy has poor character period. Plus i really think he has a mental illness and i being serious. Maybe cte maybe something else but there is something there.
I have been a Steelers fan since a kid. Loved everything about AB Until he posted locker room activity and it was forbidden. All his sideline antics, liking Ben rape charge tweets , calling out management about paying Bell, him and Bell visual beef with Bryant on field every game post Bryant suspension all points to a guy that wants all the attention good or bad with the team. Dude needs help the drama ern there with him after his first contract extension. He lacks that role model gene and attitude. He works harder than anyone but wants to be put on a pedestal after

id rather support AB than a rapist in ben
I can't support no one who quits on the team. I cant even support AD. I'm from Louisiana and AD made me sell my season tickets. Loyalty over everything. I'm not a Pelicans fan but it's the only games close to me. #teamHeat

Roethlisberger may be an a$$ but bailing on your teammates at the end of the season??? There is no, "I'm right so you're wrong" in this scenario, how AB is acting is childish and then when you watch him in an interview he acts like none of it bothers him or matters to him because he came from Liberty City, but then says it's all about respect at the same time?? Well AB, clearly it does bother you if you are worried about getting respect, so you sound foolish saying it does not bother you.

Now, you get more targets than a tiny slot receiver playing for New England so if you are complaining now, imagine how much more you can complain later when you play for a loser like Tannehill! This is the case of be careful what you wish for.

And finally, he really cares if the owner of the team knows the name of his kids??? Grow up man, you should not be any closer to these fools than you already are, that kind of stuff gets in the way of making business decisions for you and for them. You have a few years left to play this game, make your money the best way that you can, that is mostly by playing for a good QB, and unfortunately you are not going to find a better situation than the one you just burnt down in Pittsburgh. You have 31 other teams but most of them don't have good QB's, and if they do then most likely they are happy with what the have as weapons. You have a small sample size to choose from and it is not your choice as your team can trade you anywhere for a low draft choice now that you clearly don't want to be a Steeler. The RESPECT thing seems to cost guys millions, hope it was worth it AB, maybe you get into the HOF or maybe they look at this epic flameout and the possible bad situation you move into and withhold the hall. SHould have played as long as you could stomach it in those conditions as you were totally successful there. I understand things are not always easy but if you were broke and trying to make it in the league you would have put up with it, but now with coin in your pocket you see it differently, too bad for the STeelers, too bad for you and too bad for Big Ben, nobody is winning this one!

Advertisement
I can't support no one who quits on the team. I cant even support AD. I'm from Louisiana and AD made me sell my season tickets. Loyalty over everything. I'm not a Pelicans fan but it's the only games close to me. #teamHeat

So you rather have an Rapist QB over ****ty teammate in AB

Advertisement

Screenshot_20190304-213526_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
This the same dude to posted his coach giving a rah rah speech on Snapchat that should have been have been posted. He makes poor decisions. He's a diva. He cares more about himself than his team. I'm not a Big Ben guy because he's lost a bunch of games by himself, specifically road games. But with that said Brown is 100% a diva just like TO and Randy Moss who were more about their numbers. And to the people that say Brown has been great off the field, dude has domestic violence and reakless driving on his sheet, not to mention he has flat out just left the team multiple times.

This the same dude to posted his coach giving a rah rah speech on Snapchat that should have been have been posted. He makes poor decisions. He's a diva. He cares more about himself than his team. I'm not a Big Ben guy because he's lost a bunch of games by himself, specifically road games. But with that said Brown is 100% a diva just like TO and Randy Moss who were more about their numbers. And to the people that say Brown has been great off the field, dude has domestic violence and reakless driving on his sheet, not to mention he has flat out just left the team multiple times.

ben has rape off the field...

Moss and Owens also made QBs better than they are. they were elite in every way as Brown is. most star WRs are divas and they should be considering a short career with a helmet covering your face. stand out and market yourself anyway you can. also, ALL players should care about themselves more than the team. no teams are loyal to their players and vice versa esp in the NFL. the only time you'll see loyalty in football is mainly on the collegiate level and even thats disappeared. its a means to the end. support your team, but dont count on players being loyal when teams aren't either

Advertisement
Back