NFL OT: I'm riding with AB on this one..

Advertisement
Look, I’m a Ravens fan so anything that’s bad for the Steelers is ok with me.

That said, how are you blaming Tomlin? Do you really think the coach can touch a SB winning QB? I promise he can’t. Rapersburger can rape the **** out of anyone he wants. He can say whatever he wants about anyone he wanrs. He’s the single most important person on that team, so there’s nothing a WR or HC can say that will harm him.

Advertisement
Is that a bleach blonde mustache? He wants to looked at as an adult?

Advertisement
id rather support AB than a rapist in ben

I'd rather not support either - they are both douchebags.

AB is the typical "me" guy who needs attention in any possible way.....his social media things, the way he dresses, the way he dies his hair or mustache, the way he acts. The guy CRAVES acknowledgement or response to everything he does. When he doesn't, he acts like a child. People who act like children should be treated like children, or ignored. I hope he gets traded to a shi!tbag team and vanishes. That would be karma.

I do agree the GM should have never said the 52 children thing. That's a slap in the face for every man on that team. It was a poor choice of words. I think he meant the QB has to be the leader and look after the entire team, but even then it's a stretch bc they are a 100 ways of saying that without using the word children.

Look, I’m a Ravens fan so anything that’s bad for the Steelers is ok with me.

That said, how are you blaming Tomlin? Do you really think the coach can touch a SB winning QB? I promise he can’t. Rapersburger can rape the **** out of anyone he wants. He can say whatever he wants about anyone he wanrs. He’s the single most important person on that team, so there’s nothing a WR or HC can say that will harm him.

Was gonna say this earlier but declined. At 1st I doubted the whole rape thing (as I mostly do w/star athletes),....but his RETORT to continually volunteering to go OTA and disparage his own guys instantly switched my view.

What was his SHOCKING reply: "I call them out BECAUSE I'VE EARNED IT and BECAUSE I CAN!!"

In other words,....if I had been some average QB with no rings, I wouldn't dare do and say the same exact things.

If that's not a rapist's daring mentality, I don't know what is.

But hey,...support the guy all you wish because he can toss a football.

Advertisement
Dawg ...Lebron James lives in the nba finals....like its the Lebronm finals..he can literally pull out a folding chair on defense and no one gives a f..He carries his team. Big Ben aint in the same stratosphere. Lebron can call out whatever the **** he wants at this point.lol

I dont like it but it is what it is.

Yeah...in the East. He isn’t even making the playoffs now in the west, and he sure isn’t living In the finals. He’ll get Walton fired too, even though it’s not his fault

his last year he had 16 TDs 4 picks with decent percentages. he was infinitely better than tannehill his final year and would have been an upgrade
Again
Argue about how he is better than tannehill
SO ***** WHAT????

Maybe he is maybe he isn’t - that isn’t the point

For all of you that argue he has a right to protest on company time blah blah blah

Gues what

OWNERS of franchises dont have to sign him

Advertisement
Both AB & Ben are bad teammates, the only difference is one is supported by the Front office while the other is ostracized, that's what caused the problem in the locker room.

You can't preach accountability when the rules don't apply to everyone equally. The GM & Head Coach are most responsible for the whole thing.
WRONG
Our main man Jimmy had different rules for different players....Michael Irvin had different rules than the guy on punt coverage.

Yeah...in the East. He isn’t even making the playoffs now in the west, and he sure isn’t living In the finals. He’ll get Walton fired too, even though it’s not his fault
Exactly
The queen is dead
And she may have lived in finals because she was in the east but she was bent over almost every year getting smashed

I'd rather not support either - they are both douchebags.

AB is the typical "me" guy who needs attention in any possible way.....his social media things, the way he dresses, the way he dies his hair or mustache, the way he acts. The guy CRAVES acknowledgement or response to everything he does. When he doesn't, he acts like a child. People who act like children should be treated like children, or ignored. I hope he gets traded to a shi!tbag team and vanishes. That would be karma.

I do agree the GM should have never said the 52 children thing. That's a slap in the face for every man on that team. It was a poor choice of words. I think he meant the QB has to be the leader and look after the entire team, but even then it's a stretch bc they are a 100 ways of saying that without using the word children.

Even if AB goes to a sht team..he wont vanish. He honestly is a brand/entity at this point so he will always be there. Odell Beckham has been on a sht team for awhile.

At the end of the day i mess with AB more than most...tough upbringing in Liberty City/Miami, no schollie offers, grades issues, g5 school...dude grinded his way out of it....**** there is like 1,000 ABs in south florida that never make it...

So i understand him a bit...and know why he is a "Me" guy at times and wants attention. True Story...the Green Bay Packers should have traded for AB like yesterday...give up 1 of their 1st rd picks or there 2nd round picks and one of the bum wr's they drafted last year...and plug him in there for AROD

Advertisement
Back