NFL OT: I'm riding with AB on this one..

Ryan Clark likely already got the Liberty City 1-2 from AB and doesnt want any smoke and has held a grudge ever since.
Bruh he didn't want smoke from 50 year old Stephen A Smith who checked him live on TV and then a few weeks later Stephen A said they talked on the phone and hashed it out but he can't do that with AB? Come on the mans a *****

Advertisement
Lebron James is the best player in his game and has been for over a decade.

Big Ben is a fat, white, avg qb tryna call people out when he aint sh*t really.lol

AB is more in line at his position than Big Ben honestly.

Why would you mention white? For QBs white is a positive.

Are you really trying to say you would rather lose AB than Big Ben if you were the HC?

Ryan Clark likely already got the Liberty City 1-2 from AB and doesnt want any smoke and has held a grudge ever since.

Yeah I’m sure that’s what it is. Wtf?!

The same guy told all the players not to take this bs cba. The only player rep that said not to take the deal. Now they’re all crying about lol.

One of the most respected players around the league in his time. Coaches and players.

Hence why he was the player rep. Smart dude that brought it every Sunday. He’s definitely the bad guy here.

Too funny.

Dawg ...Lebron James lives in the nba finals....like its the Lebronm finals..he can literally pull out a folding chair on defense and no one gives a f..He carries his team. Big Ben aint in the same stratosphere. Lebron can call out whatever the **** he wants at this point.lol

I dont like it but it is what it is.

So he can talk nonsense that film doesn’t agree with? Pretty much lying but he’s been to finals , that makes it ok.

If you’re rated in the 200-300’s as a defender you can’t talk about effort. No matter if you live in the finals.

Crazy talk is crazy, no matter the resume

LOL you mean the series he dropped 63 and 49 points while shooting over 50% from the field? Or the next season series where he averaged over 35 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals, and 2 blocks? "Jordan got his *** crushed in his prime.." Go back to sucking off Brady.

Yes that is one of the series he was swept I was there for those games. lol Yes the next season to where Boston swept them again you got the timing right. He couldn't beat the great teams, didn't win till 91 when the best players were old, hurt or retired. The Garden was the best place I've ever watched a BB game, it was electric when Jordan came in but nothing like when LA and the great Magic came to town. Just like the Orange bowl was my favorite place to watch the Canes play. Like I said Boston whipped his *** 17 times in a row. greatest players don't lose 17 in a row, get swept in the playoffs at least twice and never beat the best teams.

Advertisement
Oh for sure i believe so. But AB as a player is BETTER imo at his position. He's the best wr in the league.

In a bubble, I wouldn't necessarily argue against that. AB is at worst in the top 3. Most people wouldn't say the same of Ben but I bet he'd be in the top 5-7 for a lot of people. He did just lead the lead in yds and was 3rd in QBR.

In a bubble, I wouldn't necessarily argue against that. AB is at worst in the top 3. Most people wouldn't say the same of Ben but I bet he'd be in the top 5-7 for a lot of people. He did just lead the lead in yds and was 3rd in QBR.

it helps when you have two elite to at the very worst very good WRs. lets see how he long his career extends without those talents taking pressure off of him. remember this clown ben was threatening retirement till they drafted another QB and got all nervous

Brown is a freaking nut case , plain and simple. Dude flat out went awol and quit on his team . While making serious bank.

Athletes have more power and more money than ever yet they’re always crying.

I honestly don’t know who’s more in their own world out of him and lebron. It’s hilarious.

This is how I feel as well. He wants out of Pittsburgh but keeps making it tougher to trade him because he won’t shut the **** up.

Why would you mention white? For QBs white is a positive.

Are you really trying to say you would rather lose AB than Big Ben if you were the HC?

I said white because the color was brought into it by the other poster. I really dont think race is the issue.

By the construction of THEIR roster...i would rather lose AB. Its their fault they havent tried or had a legitimate back up/future qb in forever..so if Bend oesnt play their cooked.
They have done pretty good on drafting wideouts...Ju Ju is a good solid start in case of a loss of AB.

Advertisement
I said white because the color was brought into it by the other poster. I really dont think race is the issue.

By the construction of THEIR roster...i would rather lose AB. Its their fault they havent tried or had a legitimate back up/future qb in forever..so if Bend oesnt play their cooked.
They have done pretty good on drafting wideouts...Ju Ju is a good solid start in case of a loss of AB.

Agreed. I would rather lose AB too. That is why big ben gets defended more by management than AB does.

So he can talk nonsense that film doesn’t agree with? Pretty much lying but he’s been to finals , that makes it ok.

If you’re rated in the 200-300’s as a defender you can’t talk about effort. No matter if you live in the finals.

Crazy talk is crazy, no matter the resume

Yea i think you are living in an alternate place. You need to come out of it CRIB..your questioning Lebron James at this point and...EFFORT. LOL Dude is legitimately a robot...seldom is injured and plays unseen mins and unseen amount of games.

All for BIG BEN who Tom Brady has a better body than. Ben gives a sh*t..***** up and blames every one else...all while not taking his team to the chip. That honetsly is a bad comparison...as a Heat fan i seen enough of what Lebron does or cant do/strenths or weakness. Effort honestly isnt something i would point to..especially when there is **** near 50+ pointless regular season games were talking about here in the nba.

Yea i got Ben int hat range too...BUT he IS throwing that ball to the best WR in the league.lol. Dude lives at over 100 catches 1,000 yds and 10+ tds.

Advertisement
Did Bell quit though? He was making sure he's healthy for his future and not forced 400 touches a game when for years he deserved his money. God forbid Lev got hurt he'd have to ask "what if I kept it real and played it safe". AB allegedly quit when they needed him flr a possible playoff clinching game and he's daily trashing the GM and Ben so if they were against him they should bring that same energy

Not playing when healthy....that is called QUIT on team. They offered him a contract $15 mil per year. And he is always missing games

It's obvious both Ben and AB are putting self over team. Together, they've had an extremely productive relationship on the field but neither one seems to have the character to put their differences aside for the sake of the team.

Unless AB goes to a team that has a QB that can get him the ball like Ben did, all that talent won't matter. And he's hurting his chances by all his non-sensical rambling.

I'm not a Steelers fan. FWIW, Ben has shown his *** and IMO is a huge hypocrite.

Tomlin is just as, if not more so, culpable in this circus for allowing it to happen in the first place.

The powerless coach looks forward to the day Ben retires.

Lead the league in INTs as well.

Tomlin is just as, if not more so, culpable in this circus for allowing it to happen in the first place.

Huh? Is Tomlin supposed to call out his GM??

When management goes over the coaches head and makes needless, senseless comments like that about 1 player compared to the rest of the team,...it gives you a huge clue as to how things have been running there for quite some time.

Order starts at the top. Tomlin's certainly not getting any kind of Gruden guarantees in an extension.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The powerless coach looks forward to the day Ben retires.

Lead the league in INTs as well.

Huh? Is Tomlin supposed to call out his GM??

When management goes over the coaches head and makes needless, senseless comments like that about 1 player compared to the rest of the team,...it gives you a huge clue as to how things have been running there for quite some time.

Order starts at the top. Tomlin's certainly not getting any kind of Gruden guarantees in an extension.

The powerless coach better hope he lands a stud QB or the powerless coach will be out of a job.

Advertisement
Back