NFL OT: I'm riding with AB on this one..

Ravens fan so dont think it gets any better....laughing at the steelers makes my day

AB is this generations TO.....me first second and third then the team. AB is a top WR but would rather have good stats and lose than the team win. Of course the team is going to side with Rapesberger over AB and Bell too. Rapes has won 2 SB without AB. Is it harder to get a very good QB or very good WR? Patriots and Rams made it to SB with above average WRs.. Eagles won last year with average WRs.

And how is someone going to take you seriously when you got baby shlt on your upper lip

Advertisement
YEAH I LIKE READING POST LIKE THIS SHOWS ME WHOS GOT A LIL KKK IN THEY BACKGROUND.

IRREGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT AB HAS ISSUES WITH MATURITY A MAN CALLING 52 OTHER GROWN ******* MEN "KIDS" IS TELLING FUCCC ALLLLLLL THAT OTHER **** ***** YOU CALL ME A CHILD OR A KID TO MY FACE AND I'D SPLIT YO ****.

BUT LET ME NOT INTERRUPT YALL AB IS CHILDISH AND HE HAS A GOLD MUSTACHE CIRCLE JERK PARTY.

ben has rape off the field...

Moss and Owens also made QBs better than they are. they were elite in every way as Brown is. most star WRs are divas and they should be considering a short career with a helmet covering your face. stand out and market yourself anyway you can. also, ALL players should care about themselves more than the team. no teams are loyal to their players and vice versa esp in the NFL. the only time you'll see loyalty in football is mainly on the collegiate level and even thats disappeared. its a means to the end. support your team, but dont count on players being loyal when teams aren't either

lol @ loyalty to a team...like the steelers are or did him a favor.

He sells more tickets for them than anything...They literally have no one on their team marketable except for him ...NO ONE.

lol @ loyalty to a team...like the steelers are or did him a favor.

He sells more tickets for them than anything...They literally have no one on their team marketable except for him ...NO ONE.

Loyalty to a team just like to a job is *********. If you started ******* up they would fire your *** with no remorse.

They say in the work world. "the fastest way to a promotion is switching companies".

ben has rape off the field...

Moss and Owens also made QBs better than they are. they were elite in every way as Brown is. most star WRs are divas and they should be considering a short career with a helmet covering your face. stand out and market yourself anyway you can. also, ALL players should care about themselves more than the team. no teams are loyal to their players and vice versa esp in the NFL. the only time you'll see loyalty in football is mainly on the collegiate level and even thats disappeared. its a means to the end. support your team, but dont count on players being loyal when teams aren't either

Ben won 2 ships without Brown. Brown has zero. Ben is no scrub. I'm just pointing out they they both have off the field ****. Ben was accused of rape which he was never even charged for but Brown is no saint either. I never said Brown or those others aren't elite but they are all 100% divas, were me first guys, and cancers in the locker room when they weren't winning games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ben won 2 ships without Brown. Brown has zero. Ben is no scrub. I'm just pointing out they they both have off the field ****. Ben was accused of rape which he was never even charged for but Brown is no saint either. I never said Brown or those others aren't elite but they are all 100% divas, were me first guys, and cancers in the locker room when they weren't winning games.

and their goal is to make money during and post career. thats all that matters for pros in that short career span. put your fandom team first bs aside.

Brown has been acting like an *** way before this , dude constantly disrespects Tomlin. But that’s cool?

Fact is him and Ben are huge douche bags , but at least ben doesn’t quit or go awoll.

I figured Ab eventually would quit crying but it’s never ending.
U do realize Ben held them hostage three offseasons in a row threatening to retire over his issues right? Then hed always make it to where they were clueless what his stance would be throughout the draft or free agency... hes living in a glass house.

Advertisement
Ben won 2 ships without Brown. Brown has zero. Ben is no scrub. I'm just pointing out they they both have off the field ****. Ben was accused of rape which he was never even charged for but Brown is no saint either.

So then Ben is entitled is what you're saying?

U do realize Ben held them hostage three offseasons in a row threatening to retire over his issues right? Then hed always make it to where they were clueless what his stance would be throughout the draft or free agency... hes living in a glass house.

Agree. He did just like Favre did , which is why I say he’s a douche too. Just like Favre.

Then both cried when their teams drafted QBs.

Brown quitting during the season rubbed majority of the locker room and coaches wrong, you know as a player that’s the one thing you don’t do. Once you show up it’s go time.

I mean Bell did the right thing and I respect that , he said I don’t agree worth being franchised again. While being in the prime of his career , so he just sat out the entire year. This is his last good contract, that’s a business decision.

Brown on my he other hand is making crazy bank and has been crying for multiple years. Then going awol on top of it.

Advertisement
Agree. He did just like Favre did , which is why I say he’s a douche too. Just like Favre.

Then both cried when their teams drafted QBs.

Brown quitting during the season rubbed majority of the locker room and coaches wrong, you know as a player that’s the one thing you don’t do. Once you show up it’s go time.

I mean Bell did the right thing and I respect that , he said I don’t agree worth being franchised again. While being in the prime of his career , so he just sat out the entire year. This is his last good contract, that’s a business decision.

Brown on my he other hand is making crazy bank and has been crying for multiple years. Then going awol on top of it.
I get what your saying but Ben has done that too. Hes just not like tonio with social media so you'd only here the one side. If you think back Ben did it I think two years ago if I remember right. He did it under the guise of a real petty injury. I hate to admit it but I have several real good friends on that team (even a ****** gayturd) and all of them have said how ***** made this whole situation is. I know tonio and hes DEFINITELY a diva. But they have that same arguement for Odell & had the same one for Clint. I think alot of people mistake this for passion. Hes made Ben look **** good for alot of years. Personally I always just find it sad when a team falls apart like this. Wish they could've worked it out. Just too many egos.

Advertisement
I’m all with AB. Yeaaa he talk like he straight outta liberty city and doesn’t talk well on camera. But his point is clear. He got tired of Ben playing the blame game for year. When the dude is off the field the last thing from a leader. And on the field made game changing mistakes but NEVER put the blame on himself as the leader. Like the pick he threw to the Dlineman when he targeted AB. Then on his radio show said AB ran the wrong route

AB is in Pr mode right now , hence all the interviews , showing where he’s from , meeting his family etc. He wants more money , which isn’t a secret. And teams aren’t exactly offering much to the Steelers. So he needs to make the rounds.

What I find funny is he’s pushing a racial narrative here , that’s why I said earlier what if Ben was black ? I think his method / approach would be different. He knows if he uses the race element theres going to be those who will automatically back him. He’s the victim.

When a black player called him out he comes back with “ he’s an Uncle Tom”,the most disrespectful term to call another AA. Once again, selling the racial narrative.

He keeps harping on Ben but here’s what’s crazy , nobody likes Ben. Dude has been one of the most hated guys by fans , even Steeler fans don’t like him. For obvious reasons.

So using the “Ben is an *** “ argument makes no sense. Unless you’re selling an obvious narrative.

Former players have spoken out against Ben , he’s a douche yet AB keeps bringing him up as the excuse for him being an ***. In wrestling terms this is a heel vs heel story line.

By reading this thread I can say AB method of operation has worked to a tee.

Ben has been found guilty by the public for years , constant jokes , references by comedians and even songs. “Ben Rapelisberger”. Why are we bringing up Bens issues when he’s been found guilty by the public for years?

Because it helps the narrative.

There’s a lot of issues with Ab and coaches /teammates. Including Tomlin.

But that doesn’t help his narrative. So he won’t mention that.

Advertisement
Back