OT: How many of you have/don't have power?

Gables Cane

Sophomore
I'm looking to get a sense of how many fans (and areas) are still without power following Hurricane Irma. If you could please just chime in and let us know where you live.

Me: No power - live in The Gables about 1/2 mile from campus.

Thanks.

Advertisement
Near downtown Lauderdale. Got power back late afternoon on Weds. A handful of poor poor ******** in opposite ends of my neighborhood are still without though and are on the verge of insanity.

Live in Coral Springs. I was told by my parents that we never lost it but there's been plenty of people who gained it around Thursday and Friday.

I live in North Miami and never lost lights. My internet has been going in and out which has sucked. Currently using my phone right now.

Live in East CG. Power back up since Wednesday.

That being said, you can't go by neighborhood. There are plenty of blocks in my immediate vicinity both with and without power.

Advertisement
Upstate South Carolina we never lost power, but we had most of our area lost power for at least a day, but some for nearly 7 days also I know a lot of people in NE Georgia who lost power for around a week.

It's amazing how many people still don't have power.

Going to the grocery stores has been weird too.

Remember going to a Publix a few days ago, and it smelled like they had 1000 bodies stacked in the back from all the spoilage

My family in Miami Shores have had power back up since Wednesday. Other streets in the same neighborhood still don't have it though.

Advertisement
Still no cable/internet

Comcast is ******* up big time. All of the UVerse subscribers in my building have had service since Thursday.

Based on amount of people on your grid. I had 200 people. Got mine last night.

Advertisement
I'll bet my house that all those *** holes that were badmouthing the cancellation of the game last week all have power...hoping that everyone that doesn't have it will have it soon...

I'll bet my house that all those *** holes that were badmouthing the cancellation of the game last week all have power...hoping that everyone that doesn't have it will have it soon...

lol bet money pretty much all of them don't live down here.

I'm still waiting for [MENTION=15255]Meat[/MENTION] to tell me where he lives and what the last game he attended was. He kinda just shutup and stopped posting after I asked him that.

Advertisement

lol bet money pretty much all of them don't live down here.

I'm still waiting for [MENTION=15255]Meat[/MENTION] to tell me where he lives and what the last game he attended was. He kinda just shutup and stopped posting after I asked him that.

Yea that jackazz was the worst of them..he will never admit to where he lives you can bet on that nor will any of the other loudmouths.

Advertisement
Back