OT: How many of you have/don't have power?

Advertisement
Lakeland. Lost power 12am Monday when the eye cane over. Power came back on Thursday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakeland. Lost power 12am Monday when the eye cane over. Power came back on Thursday night.

A chick I know stays off Providence and she didn't get power back until Thursday night also....

Here in pc, the west part of town got power back Monday. Here on the east we didn't get it back until Tuesday night...

A chick I know stays off Providence and she didn't get power back until Thursday night also....

Here in pc, the west part of town got power back Monday. Here on the east we didn't get it back until Tuesday night...

Lake Hollingsworth and a lot of Cleveland Heights still doesn't power. Lakeland Electric might not make it out of this alive.

Advertisement
Funny. FPL estimates that anyone who is still without power will receive it by Tuesday 11:45 pm. Sure. That's likely to happen. :disillusionment:

Palmetto Bay / Pinecrest Area. I just got power back yesterday, but my internet / Comcast line is still under the tree that fell in my backyard. I can still hear the generators from other houses when i step outside though.

Advertisement
I'll bet my house that all those *** holes that were badmouthing the cancellation of the game last week all have power...hoping that everyone that doesn't have it will have it soon...

lol bet money pretty much all of them don't live down here.

I'm still waiting for [MENTION=15255]Meat[/MENTION] to tell me where he lives and what the last game he attended was. He kinda just shutup and stopped posting after I asked him that.

This is too funny. Look at you still crying lmao.

I'll bet my house that all those *** holes that were badmouthing the cancellation of the game last week all have power...hoping that everyone that doesn't have it will have it soon...

lol bet money pretty much all of them don't live down here.

I'm still waiting for [MENTION=15255]Meat[/MENTION] to tell me where he lives and what the last game he attended was. He kinda just shutup and stopped posting after I asked him that.

This is too funny. Look at you still crying lmao.

So where do you live and what was the last game you attended? Two simple, non-intrusive questions.

Advertisement
Back