OT: How many of you have/don't have power?

There are some guys on this site that were crying before about rescheduling the game. Implying it's disrespectful to suggest rescheduling the game. I know a ton of people that live in Miami and not 1 of them got all sensitive and started acting like a little the way a few posters here did. I'm honestly surprised these same guys are back to talking football.

Advertisement
There are some guys on this site that were crying before about rescheduling the game. Implying it's disrespectful to suggest rescheduling the game. I know a ton of people that live in Miami and not 1 of them got all sensitive and started acting like a little the way a few posters here did. I'm honestly surprised these same guys are back to talking football.

What the fūck are you even talking about. Who said anything about it being disrespectful to reschedule the game. How about impossible to reschedule the game because that's what it is, impossible.

I dont have any power but still able to get internet. Cant get online tho so it puzzles me how I can respond to this thread

Advertisement

What the fūck are you even talking about. Who said anything about it being disrespectful to reschedule the game. How about impossible to reschedule the game because that's what it is, impossible.

There were 3-4 guys last week who said it was disrespectful to discuss rescheduling any games. They told me I was a piece of **** and to die. Now they're right back to talking football.

These guys are snowflake virtue signalers.

SHUT THE **** UP BYTCH IT WASN'T IMPOSSIBLE TO RESCHEDULE BEFORE THEY CANCELLED THE FSU GAME TOO THEY DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY ARK ST.

COACH SAID IN HIS INTERVIEW THAT THEY COULD'VE MADE IT TO ARK ST TO PLAY THE GAME.

Advertisement

SHUT THE **** UP BYTCH IT WASN'T IMPOSSIBLE TO RESCHEDULE BEFORE THEY CANCELLED THE FSU GAME TOO THEY DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY ARK ST.

COACH SAID IN HIS INTERVIEW THAT THEY COULD'VE MADE IT TO ARK ST TO PLAY THE GAME.

Are you drunk?

There were 3-4 guys last week who said it was disrespectful to discuss rescheduling any games. They told me I was a piece of **** and to die. Now they're right back to talking football.

These guys are snowflake virtue signalers.

Nah, you were being a Passive-Aggressive JackArse, and you know it because
that was your intent.

Are you drunk?

FROM NOW ON EVERYONE YOU CHALLENGE I'LL BE HERE TO STICK MY BBC IN YOUR MOUTH.......... YOU SHUT YOUR ******* MOUTH NOW!!!!

OHHH AND TELL ME WHY PALM BEACH COUNTY ISN'T SOUTH FLORIDA????? I'M STILL WAITING SMART GUY!

Advertisement

Are you drunk?

FROM NOW ON EVERYONE YOU CHALLENGE I'LL BE HERE TO STICK MY BBC IN YOUR MOUTH.......... YOU SHUT YOUR ******* MOUTH NOW!!!!

OHHH AND TELL ME WHY PALM BEACH COUNTY ISN'T SOUTH FLORIDA????? I'M STILL WAITING SMART GUY!

If you're offering, no thanks.

I don't suck dyck

Sounds like you have lots of experience since it's all you talk about.

Stalk me all you want you ghey bītch, at least my claim to fame isn't that I'm somebody's brother. That's as fūcking lame and pathetic as it gets.

SUCK MY **** ***** WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN KEYBOARD I LIVE IN JUPITER AND I HAVE A PLACE IN VERO..... MY POWER NEVER WENT OFF IN VERO WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

So you don't live in south Florida. Got it.

You have a capslock key on your 2005 Dell. Use it. Push it down now.

Technically he does if he lives in Jupiter...that's still palm beach

So what? I'm not letting that stop me.

I say it's not because it gets under his skin.

No way Jupiter is in south Florida.

Advertisement
In Daytona Beach - no power and FL Power & Light has now said it will be at least Tuesday (maybe) before power is restored.

Advertisement
Back