OT- Game of Thrones - Season 7

Advertisement
Bruh Arya ****ed the Freys *** raw dawg then bailed.

Other than that though, this episode was a typical boringish premier. The other 6 episodes are going to be awesome as **** though.

Next episode Boutta have a bran reunion and after arya gets nymeria back, she'll head up north too.

Yeah they started off with a bang then just talked. They don't have time to bs with the talking if it's only 7 episodes.

Bruh Arya ****ed the Freys *** raw dawg then bailed.

Other than that though, this episode was a typical boringish premier. The other 6 episodes are going to be awesome as **** though.

Next episode Boutta have a bran reunion and after arya gets nymeria back, she'll head up north too.

Yeah they started off with a bang then just talked. They don't have time to bs with the talking if it's only 7 episodes.

eh. they had to set everything up. I get it. They actually do have time. They were originally going to make season 7 the final season. Instead they chose to reduce the episodes to 7 for this season and have 6 in season 8. So really, they aren't in much of a rush, especially since the main thing they are doing is uniting storylines and going to be having battles.

Here's what's hated... ****ing massive storm clogged out my directv while I was dvr'ing the show. I hope I can catch the encore.

****, that sucks.

HBO go can save you there man
Yeah if you subscribe to HBO, you should have access to HBO Go also. I'm away from home all Summer so that's how I'm having to watch it. It was available right at 9pm, streamed it with no problems.

Here's what's hated... ****ing massive storm clogged out my directv while I was dvr'ing the show. I hope I can catch the encore.

****, that sucks.

Yeah if you subscribe to HBO, you should have access to HBO Go also. I'm away from home all Summer so that's how I'm having to watch it. It was available right at 9pm, streamed it with no problems.

really, apparently hbo go servers crashed for a lot of people. you got lucky.

Advertisement
Big storm knocked out the direct tv but hbo go came in clutch. Arya started it off with a bang!

Big storm knocked out the direct tv but hbo go came in clutch. Arya started it off with a bang!
I got rid of Directv this year. I miss it at times but it's been non stop thunderstorms this year. It would have ****ed me over lots of times.

Advertisement
If you don't have HBO, like me, download the "HBONow" app.

"HBOGo" app is for people with cable/satellite subscriptions with HBO in their package.

"HBONow" is HBO's standalone app where you can get all their shows and movies even if you don't have TV. Can watch it on phones, tablets, internet etc. It's dope.

It's free for the first month, then 14.99 a month after.

Since Season 7 of Game of Thrones will be done by the end of August (less than 2 months), you'll be paying $15 tops to catch the whole season.

That should get you through the 1st 4-5 episodes for free then the last 2-3 in the 2nd month for $15.

Also, they better not kill off Arya or I'm sending Shaq Quarterman & Navaughn Donaldson to HBO Headquarters to "redecorate". lol

****, that sucks.

They have it online for stream gostream.is u can transfer it from your phone to smart tv. Just block the first couple of pop ups and u good

Advertisement
If you don't have HBO, like me, download the "HBONow" app.

"HBOGo" app is for people with cable/satellite subscriptions with HBO in their package.

"HBONow" is HBO's standalone app where you can get all their shows and movies even if you don't have TV. Can watch it on phones, tablets, internet etc. It's dope.

It's free for the first month, then 14.99 a month after.

Since Season 7 of Game of Thrones will be done by the end of August (less than 2 months), you'll be paying $15 tops to catch the whole season.

That should get you through the 1st 4-5 episodes for free then the last 2-3 in the 2nd month for $15.

Also, they better not kill off Arya or I'm sending Shaq Quarterman & Navaughn Donaldson to HBO Headquarters to "redecorate". lol

****, that sucks.

as Ramsay said in season like 5 or 6, "If you're expecting a happy ending you haven't been paying attention".

I think Arya, Cersei (killed by jaime), Jaime (Killed by brienne), LittleFinger (killed by arya), Tormund (killed by a WW), Davos (killed by wight), Euron (killed by Theon), Theon (killed by whoever) will all definitely be dead by end of the show. As well as all the direwolves (unfortunately) and dragons.

Think Jon, Dany, and Tyrion all live. Question is if Sansa and Bran will also die.

Gendry for king. You heard it here first, folks.

he's definitely coming back this season.
Only living Baratheon. He's gunna wreck some fools with his fathers war hammer.
But he doesn't have a good claim or any supporters. Jon and/or Dany 99% chance, with like a 0.00001% chance little finger sneaks his *** on the throne.

Advertisement
Great opening scene. Sandor saw a mountain in the flames. Cleganebowl in our future.

Gendry for king. You heard it here first, folks.

he's definitely coming back this season.
Only living Baratheon. He's gunna wreck some fools with his fathers war hammer.
But he doesn't have a good claim or any supporters. Jon and/or Dany 99% chance, with like a 0.00001% chance little finger sneaks his *** on the throne.
Yeah I'm hoping Gendry and Arya meet back up. That would be awesome.

Cant believe that scene with the Giants. Wun Wun bummed me out.

Somehow it will get out that Jon Snow isn't just a Stark, he's a Targaryan. Wonder if he'll be resistant to fire too?

Storms lasted late last night, set my dvr for a bunch of different encores so hopefully I got it. If not I'll be streaming it tonight. Thanks for the advice fellas!

Advertisement
Back