OT- Game of Thrones - Season 7

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
Not sure how many here watch it but the season premiere is tonight 8pm central time. I'll be watching.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have never watch this show, been thinking about it for a while so I think I'm going to start on the first season pretty soon

I have never watch this show, been thinking about it for a while so I think I'm going to start on the first season pretty soon

That would be best. There are many story lines and it would be hard to understand everything if you started right now.

**** dog u dont know what u missing man

Best show ive ever seen....today like the superbowl for my ***

Igot mad heads over for this **** show......best story writing of all time and throws u so many curve balls not a typical show

Advertisement
If u start the u is the white walkers we asleep for awhile n we recruit the best from our turf

If u start the u is the white walkers we asleep for awhile n we recruit the best from our turf

Think you picked the wrong group. We probably want to be on the same side as the dragon lady. I don't see the white walkers winning in the end.

When-Waiter-Asks-You-Need-Moment-Look-Over-Menu-Youre-Just-Like.gif

Advertisement

Think you picked the wrong group. We probably want to be on the same side as the dragon lady. I don't see the white walkers winning in the end.

Yea I'll take those 3 playmakers she's running plays with.Dont see anyone's defense stopping those three..

HBO really stepped it up over the last few years with True Detective, Westworld, Young Pope & Thrones.

I thought they would never top The Wire & Sopranos, I still think those are the 2 best, but they've come close with a few of these newer series.

Although I fully admit, I liked Westworld & TD more than Thrones.

Advertisement

Yea I'll take those 3 playmakers she's running plays with.Dont see anyone's defense stopping those three..

Wait till one of them flips on signing day then he gets an ice dragon

HBO really stepped it up over the last few years with True Detective, Westworld, Young Pope & Thrones.

I thought they would never top The Wire & Sopranos, I still think those are the 2 best, but they've come close with a few of these newer series.

Although I fully admit, I liked Westworld & TD more than Thrones.

I want what u smoking lib

Advertisement
Power has been awesome! Starz has upped their shows. Game of Thrones may be HBOs best show of all time. Last True Detective with Vince Vaughn was garbage, but Westworld was insane!

But we the bad guys

Agreed , but, we still want to win. White walkers can be killed with Valyrian steel and with fire.

And humans can be killed with anything lol

I know there going to lose but we been in a slumber so i compare us to them.

Advertisement
Back