OT: Gambling thread

Advertisement
A33E89D2-7F3A-416A-8954-6532E4A94CAE.jpeg

Advertisement
Yikes bad day at the office. Barca screwed me.
Unfortunately I was spot on about my boys. Didn’t stand a chance. Tomr Juve ML will probably be the play. City are terrible in Europe, may play Madrid ML as well even though Hazard is our again.

Had some brutal games last night. Ended up 5-5-2. Kentucky/Texas A&M pushed after lighting it up for the first 5 minutes... and I took the Pistons/Nuggets over and lost by .5. 2 points away from having a great night.

Oh well. Tonight I'm big on Maryland ML, UVA/VT over 112.5 and Furman/UNCG over 135. I'm probably gonna tail you guys on some soccer as well

Edit: Also added Chattanooga -3 and Marist/Manhattan over 115.5. I really like these games... which does not bode well for me :6fps6:

Last edited:
Edit: Also added Chattanooga -3 and Marist/Manhattan over 115.5. I really like these games... which does not bode well for me :6fps6:
LMAO!

Yeah, I was in the red yesterday too. Lost a half unit on the two soccer bets (Barca lost, and I won half of that o2.75) and then that CBB parlay lost. The sparty under leg hit, Kentucky won with ease, but no sh-t if Duke didn't lose outright at Wake - after blowing a 9pt lead with 1:21 to play. SMH. But all my bets were light yesterday, so no real damage done.

I've got 3 bets in today. First, two long shots...

6ers ML/UGA+8.5/UVA ML/Rutgers+9 parlay. Pays just under 5x.

Juve ML/City-Real draw parlay that pays just over 6x.

And then I also put in on Juve ML+106. I agree with you @Dy-lan that they should handle Lyon today, even on the road.

What do you guys think about the Manchester City/Real Madrid over 2.5 (-120)?

Advertisement
What do you guys think about the Manchester City/Real Madrid over 2.5 (-120)?
I like but don't love it. My book has it at -130 which is too much for me. Also tells me it's likely to go to o3 before it starts. It's about as solid a play as the Chelsea/Bayern over was yesterday, IMO. There is a sh-t ton of attacking power on those teams. But Real may play it a bit tighter than usual with Hazard out. Personally, I like the Juve ML bet better than that o2.5.

I like but don't love it. My book has it at -130 which is too much for me. Also tells me it's likely to go to o3 before it starts. It's about as solid a play as the Chelsea/Bayern over was yesterday, IMO. There is a sh-t ton of attacking power on those teams. But Real may play it a bit tighter than usual with Hazard out. Personally, I like the Juve ML bet better than that o2.5.

Buddy of mine from Italy says Juve not safe today, they can easily draw and kill Lyon at home

Buddy of mine from Italy says Juve not safe today, they can easily draw and kill Lyon at home
Good point. Draws are always a big concern on soccer ML bets. I just don't think Lyon has the horses to hang with them, even at their own stadium. I like Juve 1-0 or even 2-0 today, with them only increasing the win margin back home. Thanks for relaying his thoughts though. I'm sure he knows a heck of a lot more about Juve's side than I do.

Advertisement
[/QUO
Good point. Draws are always a big concern on soccer ML bets. I just don't think Lyon has the horses to hang with them, even at their own stadium. I like Juve 1-0 or even 2-0 today, with them only increasing the win margin back home. Thanks for relaying his thoughts though. I'm sure he knows a heck of a lot more about Juve's side than I do.

That’s why I can’t make myself take a soccer ML, especially when I know nothing about the sport. I’m just a degenerate who wants something to pay attention to during the day lol

That’s why I can’t make myself take a soccer ML, especially when I know nothing about the sport. I’m just a degenerate who wants something to pay attention to during the day lol
Lol If you're just looking for something yo have some light action on today then do the over 2.5 goals bet instead. That will likely be the game on American television and then you can have some action while you watch and just root for goals!

Lol If you're just looking for something yo have some light action on today then do the over 2.5 goals bet instead. That will likely be the game on American television and then you can have some action while you watch and just root for goals!

Found a stream of this game and there's been 2 unreal saves already, I'm never betting on soccer again (unless I win of course)

Advertisement
Holy sh-t! Just looked at stats and Lyon is working Juve. ****.
Lyon has one of the best development programs in the world. A lot of future stars on this team. Aouar will probably be somewhere big next year

And this is a healthy, top form Juventus

Advertisement
Back