OT: Gambling thread

Yessir! I'm all over college ball right now. That and soccer are my outlets until after the tourney when I'll switch over to NBA playoffs. I've been red hot with small CBB parlays lately. This weekend I hit Kansas/UVA/Michigan/FSU and Man City/Man U/Dortmund/Juve on the soccer side. Believe I've hit 4 of my last 5 CBB parlays (usually only 2 or 3 legs though). Hope to keep the train rolling!

Tonight I'm light on Texas+8.5/FSU ML/Kansas-11.5.

I've been hammering CBB lately and have been doing well. I took WVU/Texas over 127 today. I can't believe you got Kansas at 11.5, I saw -15 this morning.

I've made my living on the small conference schools. I like the Mississippi Valley State/Prarie View over 154 right now. MVSU gives up seemingly 90 every game, it's incredible

Advertisement
I've been hammering CBB lately and have been doing well. I took WVU/Texas over 127 today. I can't believe you got Kansas at 11.5, I saw -15 this morning.

I've made my living on the small conference schools. I like the Mississippi Valley State/Prarie View over 154 right now. MVSU gives up seemingly 90 every game, it's incredible
Those legs above are both bought the full 3pts my book allows. Kansas is -14.5 straight up on my book right now. I've been hitting a lot of parlays lately using one team I strongly feel will win and then an underdog I like with the extra 3pts bought. Here are a few from the last week or so...

FSU+11/Baylor ML
Penn St+8/UVA ML
Xavier ML/UNC+6.5/Kansas-13
Butler+7.5/Michigan+5.5/Indiana+8.5
Kansas+5/UVA-.5/Michigan+6/FSU+2

Most of those are +3 on all legs. I shifted to a sissy strategy this month and have been buying points on my parlays when I can. Obviously that increases the chances of winning, but I've also walked away from a lot of extra money as many of my parlays didn't end up needing the bought points. But I'm way in the black for Feb so I'm sticking with it for now.

I like that WVU/UT over, btw. May tail you on that.

Those legs above are both bought the full 3pts my book allows. Kansas is -14.5 straight up on my book right now. I've been hitting a lot of parlays lately using one team I strongly feel will win and then an underdog I like with the extra 3pts bought. Here are a few from the last week or so...

FSU+11/Baylor ML
Penn St+8/UVA ML

Most of those are +3 on all legs. I shifted to a sissy strategy this month and have been buying points on my parlays when I can. Obviously that increases the chances of winning, but I've also walked away from a lot of extra money as many of my parlays didn't end up needing the bought points. But I'm way in the black for Feb so I'm sticking with it for now.

I like that strategy, I've been doing something very similar with teasers. Actually I've been killing it with those.

I don't love a lot of the games today though, which is kind of annoying, lol. I'm talking myself into taking the Cavs/Heat over 222.5

I like that strategy, I've been doing something very similar with teasers. Actually I've been killing it with those.

I don't love a lot of the games today though, which is kind of annoying, lol. I'm talking myself into taking the Cavs/Heat over 222.5
Ahhh, "Betting to bet". The downfall of every casual gambler... myself included! LOL

Advertisement
[/QUOTE]

FSU+11/Baylor ML
Penn St+8/UVA ML

Just submitted a teaser of Heat/Cavs over 114.5, Texas/WVU over 119.5, MVSU/Prarie View over 145.5 at -110. It's an 8 point teaser, 7 point paid even money

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tonight I'm light on Texas+8.5/FSU ML/Kansas-11.5.
Boom! Another example of where I didn't need the bought points though. ****, Kansas was up 31 when I stopped following and Texas won by double digits as a +5.5 dog. But the cash-positive train rolled on, so no complaints! By the way, hot take: FSU may be the best team in the country.

Tonight my CBB parlay is Duke-8.5/Iowa-MSU u154.5/Kentucky ML. Pays 2.5x.

Also, I really like Barcelona to win in 90 vs Napoli in the Champions League today at 3pm. Although they will be without Suarez and Dembele, this is Barcelona we're talking about, and that just means their attacking front will be lead by Griezmann along with Messi. Napoli are a legit team, they are at home in what surely will be a fired up and hostile environment, and they are likely to park the bus from the get go and try and keep it a draw or get lucky and steal the win on a counter. But I don't see it. Barca seems to be gelling at the right time, have won 5 of their last 6 including a 5-0 performance on Saturday where Messi netted 4 goals himself, they know taking an away goal advantage back to Camp Nou darn near seals them advancing (no mentions of Pool or Roma needed), and I think they will barrage Napoli with shots early and often and come out victorious today. ML for them to win in 90 is +125. Get on it!

Last edited:
Taking Bayern over Chelsea today. If I lose, I will go 4x on the next leg
What's up, Owl! Wondered when you'd pop in here.

I looked at that match too. But Chelsea is just too volatile for me. I think Bayern should handle them as well, but I just can't get a feel for this year's Chelsea squad. Wouldn't be surprised if they showed up and won today; wouldn't be surprised if they lost 3-nil.

Advertisement
Massive Chelsea fan here. Despite being at home i just dont see us winning.

I am parlaying Bacrca ML / Bayern ML. Debating on throwing Bayern/Chelsea O3 on it as well.

I am parlaying Bacrca ML / Bayern ML. Debating on throwing Bayern/Chelsea O3 on it as well.

I like that over. Chelsea is forced to be aggressive this leg and it could turn into a goal fest

I also like the mL parley but I refuse to bet on Barca right now

I like it at o2.5 but I don't like it at o3.

I like that over. Chelsea is forced to be aggressive this leg and it could turn into a goal fest

I also like the mL parley but I refuse to bet on Barca right now
And Bayern and Chelsea both tend to leak goals. Like you said Chelsea will have to try to score especially if they concede one early.

Advertisement
Back