OT: Gambling thread

Advertisement
On my book i dont have it at 2.5 or I would hammer it tbh. O3 is a risky play, i think it will actually push. I think the likliest score line will be 2-0 2-1 or 3-1.
I thought it opened at 2.5 on my book, but I may be confusing it with Napoli/Barca. It's o3 on mine as well, though the under is pulling at -130 so it may dip back down to 2.5 before it starts. If it does, I'm with you, I'll be jumping on it as well. I think it's likely a 3 goal game as well, that's why I like 2.5 so much more. I see 2 goals though before I see 4.

I don’t know anything about soccer but my plays for tonight so far are all overs... EMU/NIU over 119, Kentucky/Texas A&M over 129, Kansas State/Baylor over 124 and Ole Miss/Auburn over 139

Advertisement
Kind of an amateur question because I’ve never bet soccer but if you take the over at 3 goals and it ends at 3 that’s still a push right? I seem to remember if you team a team ML and they draw you lose your bet, is this the case?

Kind of an amateur question because I’ve never bet soccer but if you take the over at 3 goals and it ends at 3 that’s still a push right? I seem to remember if you team a team ML and they draw you lose your bet, is this the case?
Yep, you're right on both. An o/u 3 will push if the match ends at 3 goals. But for a soccer ML bet to win, you must win in regular time (90mins + injury time). If the match goes to extras, your ML bet will lose even if the team goes on to win. Draws are definitely the main killer of ML bets in soccer.

Yep, you're right on both. An o/u 3 will push if the match ends at 3 goals. But for a soccer ML bet to win, you must win in regular time (90mins + injury time). If the match goes to extras, your ML bet will lose even if the team goes on to win. Draws are definitely the main killer of ML bets in soccer.

Thanks! That would be a tough way to lose. I just took the over 3 on the Chelsea game for a little mid day fun lol

Advertisement
Well, my book briefly went down to o2.75 for Chelsea/Bayern so I jumped on it. If you're not familiar with that, that's called an asian handicap. It basically splits the bet into two bets; half of your money on the lower side (in this case o2.5) and half on the higher side (o3). I don't love that, but I wanted the action. LOL

*Real Madrid/City

Madrid without Hazard, James Rod, Rodrygo
Yeah, my bad, the brain farted when I typed that apparently. It's at the Bernabeu and of course Real always has a boat load of talent, but like you said, those are some heavy losses for them. I can't figure that one out. I feel like City should win, but I'm not sure they will. I'm probably going to stay away betting-wise, but I'm looking forward to watching it.

Well, my book briefly went down to o2.75 for Chelsea/Bayern so I jumped on it. If you're not familiar with that, that's called an asian handicap. It basically splits the bet into two bets; half of your money on the lower side (in this case o2.5) and half on the higher side (o3). I don't love that, but I wanted the action. LOL
The owner of Brighton made his fortune by Asian handicapping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, I'll be damned! This over bet went from looking dead in the water, to looking real good with almost 40mins left.

Barca just got the equalizer. Time to go find a stream so I can watch that one. It's ridiculous that both aren't on American TV.

Advertisement
Back