OT: Gambling thread

Advertisement
6ers ML/UGA+8.5/UVA ML/Rutgers+9 parlay. Pays just under 5x.
I dont know why the **** I stepped away from only CBB as I had been doing and added the 6ers to that parlay. They got blown out and all 3 college legs covered. Smh. Stupid. Maryland pulled a rabbit out of a hat for me late tho and I hit a Maryland ML bet and a Maryland ML/Utah+10.5, so I basically washed my day. Today I'm going back to my bread and butter this month: two leg parlay with ML favorite and a dog I like with full points bought....

Michigan ML/Indiana+9

I actually love that bet. Put in heavier on it than I have my others this month.

LOL! Awesome hit. No goals for 60, three in the last 30. Congrats on the cash

thanks! That was actually pretty thrilling lol when they got that penalty kick I got pretty pumped up. I wanted to take Indiana but the line is at +6 now, I’m in the fence about it. My two early plays are Delaware +4 and Indiana/Purdue over 129.5. I was 2 points from having a huge day yesterday, again. Needed one point in the LSU/Florida game and one point in the Utah/Boston game as well to hit both overs. Overall I went 7-3-1 yesterday, won’t complain about profit

Advertisement
thanks! That was actually pretty thrilling lol when they got that penalty kick I got pretty pumped up. I wanted to take Indiana but the line is at +6 now, I’m in the fence about it. My two early plays are Delaware +4 and Indiana/Purdue over 129.5. I was 2 points from having a huge day yesterday, again. Needed one point in the LSU/Florida game and one point in the Utah/Boston game as well to hit both overs. Overall I went 7-3-1 yesterday, won’t complain about profit
Nice work.

IU is +6 on my book too. I bought the extra 3 in my parlay. The Hoosiers are a very streaky team. When their guards shoot well, they can beat anyone; when they don't, they can get blown out by anyone. Purdue murdered them last time they played, but Purdue has had some rough outings since then. I actually predict IU wins outright tonight.

Nice work.

IU is +6 on my book too. I bought the extra 3 in my parlay. The Hoosiers are a very streaky team. When their guards shoot well, they can beat anyone; when they don't, they can get blown out by anyone. Purdue murdered them last time they played, but Purdue has had some rough outings since then. I actually predict IU wins outright tonight.

I’m with you 100%, I think they do too. Purdue is much of the same though, they’re either hot, or they blow. Hopefully tonight the blow, but they’re generally pretty good at home. I also kind of like the Lakers +10 at Golden State. LeBron is out but I think they should handle them, not sure if I touch it though. We’ll see how I feel at 9:30 tonight lol

LMAO!

Yeah, I was in the red yesterday too. Lost a half unit on the two soccer bets (Barca lost, and I won half of that o2.75) and then that CBB parlay lost. The sparty under leg hit, Kentucky won with ease, but no sh-t if Duke didn't lose outright at Wake - after blowing a 9pt lead with 1:21 to play. SMH. But all my bets were light yesterday, so no real damage done.

I've got 3 bets in today. First, two long shots...

6ers ML/UGA+8.5/UVA ML/Rutgers+9 parlay. Pays just under 5x.

Juve ML/City-Real draw parlay that pays just over 6x.

And then I also put in on Juve ML+106. I agree with you @Dy-lan that they should handle Lyon today, even on the road.

Luckily i wound up not betting would have lost both haha. Im taking a break until saturday i think

Because I love me some footie action, I just put this longshot in...

Porto-Bayer draw/Inter ML/Celtic ML/Seattle ML. Pays just over 10x.

Some good Europa League matches on today. Nothing I love betting-wise though.

Advertisement
Because I love me some footie action, I just put this longshot in...

Porto-Bayer draw/Inter ML/Celtic ML/Seattle ML. Pays just over 10x.

Some good Europa League matches on today. Nothing I love betting-wise though.

wish I would’ve seen this earlier, I would’ve hopped on for fun

Glad you didn't. My parlay was a disaster. LOL
My night is starting off as a disaster, a really bad disaster. Delaware choked away a game in impressive fashion and Indiana is shooting 18% from he field

Advertisement
Well, ended up in the red last night but I salvaged it by chasing (always a good strategy) and ending the night on a 5-1 run, 6-7 overall last night. If Indiana could’ve hit any sort of shot I would ended up positive, oh well. I might get in on some Euroleague tonight but so far I like Davidson/Dayton over 141, Kent State +1.5 (I think the wrong team is favored), Texas state +1, again wrong team favored, Washington State +9.5, and Jazz/Wizards over 230.5. However, I’ve bet on the over in the Jazz games twice in the past couple weeks and I’ve lost on the hook both times, don’t know how I feel about that

but I salvaged it by chasing (always a good strategy)
LOL! Glad it worked out. The worst holes I've ever gotten in my life were a result of chasing the dragon. But it sure feels great when it works out. I did that the other night with that late Maryland and Maryland Utah bets I put in on tilt that both fortunately came through. I went O for 4 yesterday. Lovely.

LOL! Glad it worked out. The worst holes I've ever gotten in my life were a result of chasing the dragon. But it sure feels great when it works out. I did that the other night with that late Maryland and Maryland Utah bets I put in on tilt that both fortunately came through. I went O for 4 yesterday. Lovely.

Yeah, it definitely doesnt work well lol let's get back on it today!

Advertisement
My only bet today is a heavy chalk parlay...

Pelicans/Bucks/Jazz/Yale/UDub all on the ML. Pays a bit over even money.

Any of you soccer heads have thoughts on these matches today...

Man U vs Everton - Both sides without a lot of guys. Martial is not playing for United. Pogba and Rashford still out. But Man U has been in good form the last few matches and I think that continues today. Can get them to win in 90' at +164 and can get them at a Pick Em at -120. I'm leaning towards the latter.

El Clasico - Interesting lines. Barca+209, Real+127, Draw +256, o/u 2.75 at -120. Also offering a Barca+.25 at -120 and Real -.25 at -110. You never know how a Clasico will play out, but I feel like these teams have been headed in opposite directions. I'm inclined to take double money on a Barcelona win.

Any feel on those or any other games you're interested in today?

I gave some thought to doing a 4-leg parlay and fading the teams playing FC Cincinnati and Inter Miami in MLS along with those two above. Still might.

Had a tough weekend. Got a few picks today; Pacers -2.5, NC State +12.5, Baylor/Texas Tech over 130, Weber State -6.5 and Idaho State/Weber State over 141.5

Had a tough weekend. Got a few picks today; Pacers -2.5, NC State +12.5, Baylor/Texas Tech over 130, Weber State -6.5 and Idaho State/Weber State over 141.5
Here here, bro, I got blasted this weekend! :-/ Still ended the month in the black, which is always good, but lost a lot of my profit in that final week.

I did place on Barca yesterday, but didn't get in on Man U in time. Glad I didn't! They are trash and didn't even deserve that draw.

I like NC State getting those points tonight as well. Dook is just so wildly inconsistent. I kind of like TT with the points vs Baylor too. Thinking of maybe parlaying them with the +3 to NC State+15.5/TT+10.5. Not sure. I don't have anything in yet.

Advertisement
Back