OT: Gambling thread

For_The_U

All ACC
Been a while since we did one of these. CFB is over, but the books never stop! You folks like any action today? I hit the Blazers on the ML last night at +625 which got the weekend started nice.

I'm heavy on Real Madrid to win in 90 vs Atletico today at 10am. It's a derby, so you never know. But these two teams' form couldn't be more different over the last few weeks. Real Madrid has been clicking and Atletico has looked like sh-t. Line is only -118 and it's at the Bernabeu. I like it a lot!

Thinking about Liverpool -1.5, Man U ML +123 and City-1 as well. Havent pulled the trigger there yet though. I do have a few bucks on a Pool/United/City/Juve/Porto/Real ML parlay as well. All to win in 90 that pays a bit over 10x.

I will post some bball thoughts in a bit.

Also, any superbowl bets you have your eye on? I haven't even looked yet. I think I'm gonna pass on the game itself as I can see it go either way. I'll likely do some prop bets instead. I'll post if anything catches my eye.

Where my fellow gamblers at? What are you high on today?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I put in another small money longshot...

Xavier+11/Nova/Sparty/Butler/FSU/Duke, the rest on ML. Pays a bit under 8x.

I figured why not sh-t away my Blazers profit on a bunch of string bets. lol

Advertisement
yea i think they win tonight but never can go wrong with taking the pts
That line makes me wonder though. Miami blasted us last game, the record vs teams >.500, and I don’t see any injuries besides Nunn for the heat and he missed the last game. Fournier is questionable and we definitely play better without him though.

That line makes me wonder though. Miami blasted us last game, the record vs teams >.500, and I don’t see any injuries besides Nunn for the heat and he missed the last game. Fournier is questionable and we definitely play better without him though.
right plus orlando have some other key guys out..that line is fishy lol...ima heat fan but that line wants everyone to jump on the heat with it to being so low

Yes, I've got the 49ERS by 3. I'm putting $400 on them. It's incredible how the game becomes so much more exciting when you have money on it. Great game tomorrow. Let's enjoy it cause it's going to be a long off season

Advertisement
I'm taking the 49er's, but really think either team could win it.

Taking the under, because I guess I want to torture myself all game

I'm taking the 49er's, but really think either team could win it.

Taking the under, because I guess I want to torture myself all game

Any reason why you’re on the under? Just curious because I’m thinking the over. So naturally, you’re going to win because me picking a side is death for that side

Advertisement
I figure 49er's are going to run the ball, shorten the game. KC has been killing the overs, but a lot of that is because they have had to come from behind. If the Niners get up, I'm counting on that defense stopping KC better than the other teams were able to do.

I look at the Panthers/ 49ers game as how I think this one may go. KC has a pretty weak run defense. (like the Panthers)

I figure 49er's are going to run the ball, shorten the game. KC has been killing the overs, but a lot of that is because they have had to come from behind. If the Niners get up, I'm counting on that defense stopping KC better than the other teams were able to do.

I look at the Panthers/ 49ers game as how I think this one may go. KC has a pretty weak run defense. (like the Panthers)

yeah but that game ended 51-13 so that kind of goes against your point... lol

Advertisement
I figure some of you may appreciate these live props:

odds.png

Does anybody on here ever do any college basketball/NBA/Euroleague?

Does anybody on here ever do any college basketball/NBA/Euroleague?
Yessir! I'm all over college ball right now. That and soccer are my outlets until after the tourney when I'll switch over to NBA playoffs. I've been red hot with small CBB parlays lately. This weekend I hit Kansas/UVA/Michigan/FSU and Man City/Man U/Dortmund/Juve on the soccer side. Believe I've hit 4 of my last 5 CBB parlays (usually only 2 or 3 legs though). Hope to keep the train rolling!

Tonight I'm light on Texas+8.5/FSU ML/Kansas-11.5.

Advertisement
Back