OT: For the old dudes in here that keep calling people younger than them Millenials

I work with Millennial's and I'll tell you this straight up--about 90% of them don't know how to cook a whole chicken in the oven. What sad fvcks they are.

Advertisement
I will say this much. When I deal with Millennial end users, they are usually more tech savvy than the Gen Xers

Lol millennials need to be coddled, stroked, babied and are “those kids”. Gen Z’s seem to be a much stronger, emotionally mature group and less fake. You are correct that the kids being recruited today are not millennials. Maybe because they’re finally gone, The []_[] has a chance to come back and dominate. What a joke that group of kids was. Good riddance 🙌 Maybe if we pay off their student loans and promote them because “they’re special” they’ll finally stop crying.
The 2000-2003 run was brought to you by the age group you are bashing. Try harder.

Advertisement
..because you are the generation that eats tide pods, takes an uber to starbucks to drink lattes and txt on your iphone to complain about capitalism.. its the younger gen that has brought us toxic masculinity, changes he/she pronouns, says its okay for men go to the bathroom with girls and thinks Ledumb james is a foreign policy genious

Labeling millennials “soft” is old heads go-to. It’s actually hilarious.

“back in my day we wore leather helmets. There was no such thing as CTE. We were real men. Kids now days have too much padding in their helmet.”
They act like millennials changed the rules. Boomers did.

Advertisement
Lol millennials need to be coddled, stroked, babied and are “those kids”. Gen Z’s seem to be a much stronger, emotionally mature group and less fake. You are correct that the kids being recruited today are not millennials. Maybe because they’re finally gone, The []_[] has a chance to come back and dominate. What a joke that group of kids was. Good riddance 🙌 Maybe if we pay off their student loans and promote them because “they’re special” they’ll finally stop crying.

The 2001 team was composed of millenials. The Baby boomers sucked at the U too. They must have been some soft mother fvckers to almost get the program canceled.

Advertisement
The 2000-2003 run was brought to you by the age group you are bashing. Try harder.
yeah.... not so much. thank you for proving my point. it's a generation that wasn't willing to put in the work. depending on who defines the generations, the beginning and ending dates overlap. that team was made up of the ending gen x and the beginning millennials. 80/81 was the the somewhat agreed upon start. the fall from grace and destruction of the program happened under that generation. if you had taken the time to read my earlier posts, you'd know I prefer the z's working for me, over the previous generation as a whole. they're just better as a group in my opinion. FWIW there’s four national titles before the 2001 team. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. there is an ignore button. feel free to use it. have an amazing day and life.
Ken Dorsey 1981
Clinton Portis 1981
Willis McGahee 1981
Najeh Davenport 1979
Jeremy Shockey 1980
Andre Johnson 1981
Bryant McKinnie 1979
Jerome McDougle 1978
William Joseph 1979
Vince Wilfork 1981
Jonathan Vilma 1982
D.J. Williams 1982
Ed Reed 1978
Mike Rumph 1979
Phillip Buchanon 1980

Last edited:
In my day only the women cooked. It is a sad day when a man needs to cook a chicken.
Sorry, my man, but if I don't cook my southern biscuits and gravy, my northern wife won't do it. Some men HAVE to cook to survive this kind of marriage.

I work with Millennial's and I'll tell you this straight up--about 90% of them don't know how to cook a whole chicken in the oven. What sad fvcks they are.

There have been studies showing that Milennials are so lazy and incapable that they won't even have cereal for breakfast - let alone eggs - because they don't want to have to wash the bowl after.

*am a Milennial who cooks and bakes*

Advertisement
There have been studies showing that Milennials are so lazy and incapable that they won't even have cereal for breakfast - let alone eggs - because they don't want to have to wash the bowl after.

*am a Milennial who cooks and bakes*

There are even more studies that the older generation are so lazy they won't even learn how to use a computer.

Old heads envy millennials so bad. They wish they grew up with the internet. U don’t see millennials hating on Gen Z.

and generations are really defined by decades. So 90’s babies are millennials. I don’t consider 80’s babies millennials at all. ‘00s babies are Gen Z.
You use to have clout but ran off...
tenor (4).gif

Advertisement
Back