OT: For the old dudes in here that keep calling people younger than them Millenials

TipDrill

5 Star Interneter
Premium
1572650643001.png

I see this mistake being made over and over again on this site. The kids we are recruiting today are not Millenials They are Gen Z kids aka "Zoomers".

These are the kids that need to be coddled, stroked, & babied. The "Respect My Decision" generation.

Advertisement
View attachment 100758

I see this mistake being made over and over again on this site. The kids we are recruiting today are not Millenials They are Gen Z kids aka "Zoomers".

These are the kids that need to be coddled, stroked, & babied. The "Respect My Decision" generation.
great clarification..I think the term “millennial” just sounds better..100 years from now grumpy olde ppl will still call the young generation millennials

View attachment 100758

Lol millennials need to be coddled, stroked, babied and are “those kids”. Gen Z’s seem to be a much stronger, emotionally mature group and less fake. You are correct that the kids being recruited today are not millennials. Maybe because they’re finally gone, The []_[] has a chance to come back and dominate. What a joke that group of kids was. Good riddance 🙌 Maybe if we pay off their student loans and promote them because “they’re special” they’ll finally stop crying.

Advertisement
Lol millennials need to be coddled, stroked, babied and are “those kids”. Gen Z’s seem to be a much stronger, emotionally mature group and less fake. You are correct that the kids being recruited today are not millennials. Maybe because they’re finally gone, The []_[] has a chance to come back and dominate. What a joke that group of kids was. Good riddance 🙌

lol what? Have you met 18 yr olds today? The kids we've had the past few years have been Gen Z kids. Not Millenials. The hat swtich, diva kids started bring prevalent with Gen Z kids.

lol what? Have you met 18 yr olds today?
actually I have lots of both that work for me and I’ll take the Z any day of the week and twice on Sundays. They work harder, smarter, care about their families more and aren’t nearly as entitled. Maybe you’re the greatest millennial ever. Super proud of and happy for you. Please save us all....

Lol millennials need to be coddled, stroked, babied and are “those kids”. Gen Z’s seem to be a much stronger, emotionally mature group and less fake. You are correct that the kids being recruited today are not millennials. Maybe because they’re finally gone, The []_[] has a chance to come back and dominate. What a joke that group of kids was. Good riddance 🙌 Maybe if we pay off their student loans and promote them because “they’re special” they’ll finally stop crying.

you are generation ******

Advertisement
Found the Zoomer.
Lol you’re so smart 1971 I know I hurt your feelings. I’m sorry. I hope you can forgive me. Without your seal of approval, I might not be able to sleep tonight. I’m done with you. I hope you finally bought your first home, have had the same job for more than two years and don’t believe everything you read. I’ll be in the gym at 6:45 am tomorrow. I hope you’re taking care of yourself. 30’s not 20... lmao

Advertisement
Lol you’re so smart 1971 I know I hurt your feelings. I’m sorry. I hope you can forgive me. Without your seal of approval, I might not be able to sleep tonight. I’m done with you. I hope you finally bought your first home, have had the same job for more than two years and don’t believe everything you read. I’ll be in the gym at 6:45 am tomorrow. I hope you’re taking care of yourself. 30’s not 20... lmao

No idea what you're on dude but enjoy it.

Advertisement
Wait, are you trying to tell us that the U didnt dominate because the last decade was because of millennials?

Advertisement
Back