OT: For the old dudes in here that keep calling people younger than them Millenials

Advertisement
Labeling millennials “soft” is old heads go-to. It’s actually hilarious.

“back in my day we wore leather helmets. There was no such thing as CTE. We were real men. Kids now days have too much padding in their helmet.”

Millennial here I would agree with that for the most part. It's not so much an opinion as much as it is a fact. Men back then had so much more testosterone & were mentally tougher. Of course not every Millennial is "soft" but as a whole our generation has very thin skin and less fortitude compared to older ones.

Honestly, there’s good and bad in everything. I have a Millennial working closely for me right now. He’s an ex Marine and college grad 30 year old and he’s awesome. I had another Millennial like that too who was great. I’ve also had the stereotypical Millennials and they’re annoying as fûck. And there are a lot of them.

I’m not jealous of them because they grew up with the internet. lol. These 2 generations think very differently and we don’t have patience for some of it nor is the stereotypical Gen Xer interested in changing to accommodate the stereotypical Millennial mindset.

I think the descriptions We’ve seen of each generation, including the negatives, are somewhat reasonable. My early Gen X generation is the material world Madonna group. I don’t like that but a lot of it is true too. Is what it is.

Many more “like a virgin” types on CiS.com.

Advertisement
View attachment 100758

I see this mistake being made over and over again on this site. The kids we are recruiting today are not Millenials They are Gen Z kids aka "Zoomers".

These are the kids that need to be coddled, stroked, & babied. The "Respect My Decision" generation.

Wow, that really brings it into focus. "Zoomers" need to be coddle, whereas "Millennials" are savages who only respect strength, and would never take a trophy for showing up.

Look, I get that we're talking about different generations, but they aren't that different in the end. At least not compared to us old folks. Getting this terminology right is really, really unimportant.

actually I have lots of both that work for me and I’ll take the Z any day of the week and twice on Sundays. They work harder, smarter, care about their families more and aren’t nearly as entitled. Maybe you’re the greatest millennial ever. Super proud of and happy for you. Please save us all....
Why are you so triggered lol?

Wow, that really brings it into focus. "Zoomers" need to be coddle, whereas "Millennials" are savages who only respect strength, and would never take a trophy for showing up.

Look, I get that we're talking about different generations, but they aren't that different in the end. At least not compared to us old folks. Getting this terminology right is really, really unimportant.
Lol my opinion is important, facts are irrelevant! You're a clown dude.

Advertisement
View attachment 100758

I see this mistake being made over and over again on this site. The kids we are recruiting today are not Millenials They are Gen Z kids aka "Zoomers".

These are the kids that need to be coddled, stroked, & babied. The "Respect My Decision" generation.

Dip***ts are dip***ts - call them what you want.

Advertisement
Realizing I’m a millennial I’m now triggered by all the offensive things that have been said when I didn’t realize it was about me
😂 Both you and @OriginalGatorHater technically classify as Millennials and neither of you posts like the “stereotype” attributed to that generation. Lol - OGH might be more Gen X than me and I’m year 2 Gen X.

Advertisement
First game 1949
Amazing....which game? Do you remember Frank Smith?

Well, I went to first game in '55, I think.I was <10 years old. So, you could be around 80. I know a lot of 80 year olds these days. I think DaytonaCane is around that age. I hope she's ok after that surgery. She went down to Jackson from Daytona.

Her late husband Doug Davis played for us 57-61.

Do you remember Miami's first pro football team, the Miami Seahawks?

images (6).jpeg

images (5).jpeg

Labeling millennials “soft” is old heads go-to. It’s actually hilarious.

“back in my day we wore leather helmets. There was no such thing as CTE. We were real men. Kids now days have too much padding in their helmet.”
They wear face masks, can you believe that?

Want to eliminate grabbing face mask? Eliminate the face mask.

And we're all hoping your generation would just shut up and die, but yet here we are.
Why are you so triggered lol? Seriously, please don't freak out. It's a message board and no one want's to see you hurt yourself.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back