OT: Eagles vs Bucs

... Yeah you must not have watched any Lions or pay much attention to the NFL if you think Dan Campbell is just a meathead coach that the analytics don't favor lol. Sometimes what you're portrayed as (and lean into) isn't actually what you are.
That is from last year. Only thing I've seen really from this year is mostly from like octoberish - where Campbell was at like #1...

And imo Sirirani is only that high due to the Brotherly Shove. They wouldn't go for nearly as many if they didn't have that in their back pocket.
I would like my cowboys to perfect that play and call it the "Rhinestone Shove"

Advertisement
You are the idiot saying Siriani is only good because of one play used in short yardage situations.

You are just a terrible idiot to interact with regarding anything football.
Wtf are you talking about @PIPO ? Seriously you're calling me an idiot but couldn't comprehend the context of what I said was in the analytical rankings of 4th down decision making/2pt conversions/using timeouts correctly, etc. the analytics say to go for most 4th and like less than 3s. Most teams don't do it that often. Sorian a did it very often -even if not past the 50, BECAUSE of the QB dive they ran at like 90% success rate. It's very ******* simple. Now idk how good his timeout usage was... But I didn't say Soriani was a bad coach or should be fired, just that his ranking in the analytics was probably overrated.

You're the ******* idiot that think Campbell is a meathead just because of the media and how he interviews or I guess his intro press conference. The facts are irrelevant to you.

God your a dip****. Smfh

Last edited:
@PIPO @JHallCanes
relaxing kenan thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Wtf are you talking about @PIPO ? Seriously you're calling me an idiot but couldn't comprehend the context of what I said was in the analytical rankings of 4th down decision making/2pt conversions/using timeouts correctly, etc. the analytics say to go for most 4th and like less than 3s. Most teams don't do it that often. Sorian a did it very often -even if not past the 50, BECAUSE of the QB dive they ran at like 90% success rate. It's very ******* simple. Now idk how good his timeout usage was... But I didn't say Soriani was a bad coach or should be fired, just that his ranking in the analytics was probably overrated.

You're the ******* idiot that think Campbell is a meathead just because of the media and how he interviews or I guess his intro press conference. The facts are irrelevant to you.

God you’re a dip****. Smfh
I enjoy being a dip **** to dumb argumentative ***** like you.

You don’t know jack **** about Siriani. I’ve been following him since he was OC at Indy and obviously as the Eagles coach and you are under the assumption that his 4th down success rate is based off only one play.

Yes, 4th &1, obviously it’s one play. Anyone else can try and some have tried implementing the play and they can’t do it. It’s the most talked about play for a reason but there is more creativity to his offense aside from that play on 4th down. Multiple 1k yard receiving tight ends, what he does with the running game and the tight ends.

Regarding Campbell, he doesn’t call plays like Siriani has. He’s a meat head who has gotten better as a HC because he allows his coordinators to do their thing. He was a TE when he played and TE coach. He’s not a play caller. Ok, he does a good job calling timeouts but he’s not the one scheming and calling the plays.

@cway313 - opinion on cali boy man’s crush?

You don’t know jack **** about Siriani. I’ve been following him since he was OC at Indy and obviously as the Eagles coach and you are under the assumption that his 4th down success rate is based off only one play.

Yes, 4th &1, obviously it’s one play. Anyone else can try and some have tried implementing the play and they can’t do it. It’s the most talked about play for a reason but there is more creativity to his offense aside from that play. Multiple 1k yard receiving tight ends, what he does with the running game and the tight ends.

Regarding Campbell, he doesn’t call plays like Siriani has. He’s a meat head who has gotten better as a HC because he allows his coordinators to do their thing. He was a TE when he played and TE coach. He’s not a play caller. Ok, he does a good job calling timeouts but he’s not the one scheming and calling the plays.

I'm too conflicted to comment. I'm just here for the theatrics.

Advertisement
O

Yes, 4th &1, obviously it’s one play. Anyone else can try and some have tried implementing the play and they can’t do it. It’s the most talked about play for a reason but there is more creativity to his offense aside from that play on 4th down. Multiple 1k yard receiving tight ends, what he does with the running game and the tight ends.

Omfg This had nothing to do with siriannis abilities as an actual HC. Are you really this dumb? If I say X (insert any qb in a Leach style air raid) has a higher completion percentage and yards because of how much they use the lateral pass game as their run component are you gunna get all offended and defensive?

Analytically Soriano goes for it on like every ******* 4th and short BECAUSE he has a 90%+ hit rate with the qb sneak. Holy ******* ****. That’s not me being negative on him either. If he didn’t have that play would he be going for it as much? Would he be going for it as much as Dan Campbell? …this is pretty ******* simple. Campbell hired one of best OCs in nfl (this isn’t a HC). His job is to make the big decisions. Factually he has done a great job at it lol.

Last edited:
Ok. Well, I am done responding to Slurper idiot ***.
Haha you’re ******* wrong, too dumb to k ow it, and acting like you’re correct. You’re just buthurt like all other eagles fans right now, it’s alright I’ll move on. Sucks your team imploded over the last 7weeks

Advertisement
Remember when sports guys were saying what a tribute it would be for Saban if Miami and Philly met? Those Bama QBs forgot to show up in their games.

Haha you’re ******* wrong, too dumb to k ow it, and acting like you’re correct. You’re just buthurt like all other eagles fans right now, it’s alright I’ll move on. Sucks your team imploded over the last 7weeks
Not at all butt hurt about the Eagles this year. Last year I was when they lost the Super Bowl. That was their windows before they had to pay Hurts.

I was pretty rational about this team this year, like @Cribby was.

Now you team, Raiders, I believe….. well, yeah. Good luck!

Advertisement
Not at all butt hurt about the Eagles this year. Last year I was when they lost the Super Bowl. That was their windows before they had to pay Hurts.

I was pretty rational about this team this year, like @Cribby was.

Now you team, Raiders, I believe….. well, yeah. Good luck!
Raiders suck still, so yeah we will need to the luck lol.

Facts people don’t like to hear it cause he’s a legend here but the truth is the truth like it or not.
Their offense has gotten worse in like every metric besides maybe running in which case that is almost exclusively being buoyed by them running all over the pathetic Cowboys... And the reason Bills are winning is their defense has finally started to play well. Now they have had a bunch of injuries so there is a good excuse there... So unless firing Dorsey just served as a wake up call - which is actually entirely possible, id disagree. Josh Allen is a top 3 QB in the NFL. He was under Dorsey. He is today. The style he plays can lead to the highest highs, and pretty low lows. But over a course of an ENTIRE season, the highs significantly outweigh those lows. Judging the OC on like a 2-3 game stretch of Allen turning the ball over too much is just not very good analysis. Also Id say one of the bigger changes is just that they're having Allen run more. Which like sure, that's obviously gunna help, but long term is it really? I was under the impression that the organization went into this season explicitly wanting to do that less to preserve him long term (mainly use it in important games/playoffs)... So is that really a negative on Dorsey? The HC was starting to feel the heat so he said **** it

I wouldn’t disagree but they need to prove it. They’ve won 1 playoff game in 300 years. I would say Buffalo is better than them.

You like those tuFf & FIZYcAL meathead coaches.

Dan Campbell adding wins based on analytics? WTF! Lol

He’s done a nice job but c’mon! He’s no DeMeco Ryans or a Shannahan.
He’s a culture creator though….and he isn’t afraid, I like those qualities

Advertisement
Back