OT: Eagles vs Bucs

YOU win ONE PLAYOFF GAME, and you getting bold.
Big Deal Diva GIF

Advertisement
I wouldn’t disagree but they need to prove it. They’ve won 1 playoff game in 300 years. I would say Buffalo is better than them.

You like those tuFf & FIZYcAL meathead coaches.

Dan Campbell adding wins based on analytics? WTF! Lol

He’s done a nice job but c’mon! He’s no DeMeco Ryans or a Shannahan.
... Yeah you must not have watched any Lions or pay much attention to the NFL if you think Dan Campbell is just a meathead coach that the analytics don't favor lol. Sometimes what you're portrayed as (and lean into) isn't actually what you are.
That is from last year. Only thing I've seen really from this year is mostly from like octoberish - where Campbell was at like #1...

And imo Sirirani is only that high due to the Brotherly Shove. They wouldn't go for nearly as many if they didn't have that in their back pocket.

... Yeah you must not have watched any Lions or pay much attention to the NFL if you think Dan Campbell is just a meathead coach that the analytics don't favor lol. Sometimes what you're portrayed as (and lean into) isn't actually what you are.
That is from last year. Only thing I've seen really from this year is mostly from like octoberish - where Campbell was at like #1...

And imo Sirirani is only that high due to the Brotherly Shove. They wouldn't go for nearly as many if they didn't have that in their back pocket.
That’s just dumb about Siriani. What an idiotic take.

No one else can do that play. He developed it and but he’s way more than that play and I guess last year and any success he’s had didn’t happen.

Detroit has an elite offense that can win through Run or pass, a great Run Defense, and Coach that is probably the best as measured by analytics on adding wins.
What they are missing is pass defense and a kicker. They're not just good, they're a great team. I'd say the Lions are the 3rd best team in the entire Playoffs right now. Ravens > 49ers > Lions > Bills > Chiefs > Packers > Buccs > Texans
Id rank it this way

Your terrible college football knowledge > your terrible NFL knowledge

Advertisement
Matt finessed Belicheck's defense into a HC gig. He is a terrible coach and an even worse person. Fuuuuuccck that guy.
Eagles season ended the moment they hired that guy to call and coach defense. I'm sorry, but this dude is the biggest fraud around football. And I am glad that I don't have to associate myself with this dude again.

He got lucky that the Patriots had consistent backfield personnel for multiple years, and the coaching staff was actually competent enough to coach up players.

The moment Bill went out and hired him as OC, I questioned Bills sanity. Now, reports are coming out that Patricia didn't really coach on how to read coverages, there were no scripts, no setup plays, all he said was "Throw it to the open guy".

He's the perfect example of a **** coach being in the NFL for no reason other than connections.

Baker has quietly and very under-the-radar had himself a nice season this year. It’s crazy how Hurts/Dak are making all this money and Baker outshines both in the playoffs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lions got Goff and that will always hold them back dude is hot or cold. Still a really good team though the Bills are a true threat right now and hot. Pause
I think the Bills are still frauds. Allen tried to give the Dolphins game but they couldn't take advantage and the beat a Pitt team who was just lucky to be alive.

Advertisement
Eagles season ended the moment they hired that guy to call and coach defense. I'm sorry, but this dude is the biggest fraud around football. And I am glad that I don't have to associate myself with this dude again.

He got lucky that the Patriots had consistent backfield personnel for multiple years, and the coaching staff was actually competent enough to coach up players.

The moment Bill went out and hired him as OC, I questioned Bills sanity. Now, reports are coming out that Patricia didn't really coach on how to read coverages, there were no scripts, no setup plays, all he said was "Throw it to the open guy".

He's the perfect example of a **** coach being in the NFL for no reason other than connections.
I was wondering when somebody was finally going to bring up Patricia and what big of a POS he is. He has never been associated with any of my teams, but he is one of the most dislikable guys in sports.

He was surrounded by a great coaching staff with the Patriots. He let the success of those teams think he could talk down to and belittle players when he moved on to the Lions. He hadn't even proved anything as a coach and he's running off their best players.

And like you said, he's not even good as an x's and o's guy. Lazy, bad attitude, arrogant. He's the Enos, D'Onfrio, Gattis, of the NFL, except worse. Just a joke of a man and a coach, but yet still keeps getting jobs.

I’d argue w dak face
To face that if he wasn t cowboy QB he wouldn’t have 1/5 of the endorsements he has…..there is Definitly value and cache to be QB of Dallas and this he should take less knowing he will make it up off field

But he didn’t so he should shoulder ALL the blame for their failures imo

I’m so f Ing sick of him, more than TVD😂😂😂😂

I’m praying there is some stupid team out there that would take him off our hands, I’m ready to start over
I think he even admitted once he wanted the $$$$

Advertisement
Back