OT: Eagles vs Bucs

Advertisement
1705379143590.png

Advertisement
Kelce looks ready to retire. Love watching him play. Could get interesting with Philly/Dallas with Belichek and Vrabel on the market. Maybe Ben Johnson for one of them since they both have good offensive rosters.
Yeah. I think he’s done. Great career.

Advertisement
49ers actually have the more difficult opponent in the Packers tbh.
Lions played Buccs earlier in the year, but I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about that matchup. When they played in the regular season Baker missed about 5 wide *** open deep balls, and the Lions couldn't run for ****. Now, they didn't have gibbs and montgomery in that game, so that could be different. Divisional round should be good.

Advertisement
49ers actually have the more difficult opponent in the Packers tbh.
Lions played Buccs earlier in the year, but I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about that matchup. When they played in the regular season Baker missed about 5 wide *** open deep balls, and the Lions couldn't run for ****. Now, they didn't have gibbs and montgomery in that game, so that could be different. Divisional round should be good.
The playoffs are a different beast. San Fran is the Philly of last year.

Eagles destroyed Bucs earlier this year like 35-11 or whatever it was. Bucs are better now.

Detroit is a good team but they may lose to because they are the Lions.

How quickly people turn on Siriani because of one bad 5 game stretch.

Sheesh!!
It’s bigger than the 5 games bro.

But if he is kept. He needs to find a great OC and DC, cuz he looks confused everyt game. Hes more Mario than Vrabel

Advertisement
The playoffs are a different beast. San Fran is the Philly of last year.

Eagles destroyed Bucs earlier this year like 35-11 or whatever it was. Bucs are better now.

Detroit is a good team but they may lose to because they are the Lions.
Detroit has an elite offense that can win through Run or pass, a great Run Defense, and Coach that is probably the best as measured by analytics on adding wins.
What they are missing is pass defense and a kicker. They're not just good, they're a great team. I'd say the Lions are the 3rd best team in the entire Playoffs right now. Ravens > 49ers > Lions > Bills > Chiefs > Packers > Buccs > Texans

Detroit has an elite offense that can win through Run or pass, a great Run Defense, and Coach that is probably the best as measured by analytics on adding wins.
What they are missing is pass defense and a kicker. They're not just good, they're a great team. I'd say the Lions are the 3rd best team in the entire Playoffs right now. Ravens > 49ers > Lions > Bills > Chiefs > Packers > Buccs > Texans
I wouldn’t disagree but they need to prove it. They’ve won 1 playoff game in 300 years. I would say Buffalo is better than them.

You like those tuFf & FIZYcAL meathead coaches.

Dan Campbell adding wins based on analytics? WTF! Lol

He’s done a nice job but c’mon! He’s no DeMeco Ryans or a Shannahan.

Imagine strolling into a road game when your identity is running the ball and chewing clock…and having a broken QB with a dislocated finger throw 20 times in the 1H…

Especially when your secondary has been getting gashed for weeks, you’d think Sirianni would control clock and try to shorten the game.

I expect him to be fired very shortly.

Advertisement
Back