OT: Eagles vs Bucs

Baker has quietly and very under-the-radar had himself a nice season this year. It’s crazy how Hurts/Dak are making all this money and Baker outshines both in the playoffs.
As a cowboy fan
I’d take baker in a heartbeat if it can save us 30-40m a year
This year baker making 4M!!!!
I’d pay him 18M vs dak 60m
🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
You might be right but I like our chances a lot better. Who you think Dallas need?
I’m ready for Dallas to pull plug on dak and bring in young QB with cheap price tag…dak contract is a killer for this team!!!! They Are probably stupid enough to extend him though which is absolutely retarded imo

Combine that w a Mcvay or Shanahan tree coach if not bilichick
Personally think like Jaden Daniels chances and would like a five year window….

Or

Simply bring in Baker on reasonable deal

I’m ready for Dallas to pull plug on dak and bring in young QB with cheap price tag…dak contract is a killer for this team!!!! They Are probably stupid enough to extend him though which is absolutely retarded imo

Combine that w a Mcvay or Shanahan tree coach if not bilichick
Personally think like Jaden Daniels chances and would like a five year window….

Or

Simply bring in Baker on reasonable deal
Daks cap hit the last 3 seasons was $17M, $20M, and $27M... That isn't even close to being a killer. In fact id say it is one of the better cap/production ratios in the NFL considering he played at an MVP level for all but like 4 games this season. Of course dak is like Josh Allen where he just will have turnover issues... However he does not have anywhere close to Josh Allen's peak. I will say this, it will be far easier to get worse at QB than better.

Imo the problem with the cowboys is a culture one more so then a QB one (unless the issue with dak is not so much actual on field performance). Like idk how much dak plays into those culture problems. I'd also just say McCarthy isn't the best coach. I think if you guys hired Vrabel, y'all would be really good with dak. No question in my mind he'd turn your culture from basically a bunch of ******* to legit winners. I get your point about wanting to hire slowik (Shannahan tree OC that isavailable), but id prefer Vrabel specifically for you guys

Advertisement
It’s not Mike or Dak. The Cowboys issues have gone back **** near 30 years. They keep pulling the same stunt every year under different qb’s and staffs.

God I hope these bum *** Eagles pull this off. Much easier game next week for us.
Super Bowl Fans GIF by Storyful
Hmmmm ...

Daks cap hit the last 3 seasons was $17M, $20M, and $27M... That isn't even close to being a killer. In fact id say it is one of the better cap/production ratios in the NFL considering he played at an MVP level for all but like 4 games this season. Of course dak is like Josh Allen where he just will have turnover issues... However he does not have anywhere close to Josh Allen's peak. I will say this, it will be far easier to get worse at QB than better.

Imo the problem with the cowboys is a culture one more so then a QB one (unless the issue with dak is not so much actual on field performance). Like idk how much dak plays into those culture problems. I'd also just say McCarthy isn't the best coach. I think if you guys hired Vrabel, y'all would be really good with dak. No question in my mind he'd turn your culture from basically a bunch of ******* to legit winners. I get your point about wanting to hire slowik (Shannahan tree OC that isavailable), but id prefer Vrabel specifically for you guys
Dak had 4 yr 160m
At the time it was just behind Mahomes and someone else …..I realize they adjust annual cap hit and kick can down the road but it’s still there! He is due 59.5M THIS YEAR.
They had to let Amari walk for a 5th rounder in part due to Dak.
For anyone to say Dak is elite it’s absurd on its face. Dak is the ultimate front runner stat padder.
He plays great against ****** teams w no pressure.

He doesnt WIN games unless he is a huge favorite
Here’s who he beat this year
Giants 2
Redskins 2
Patriots
Jets w z wilson
Carolina
Chargers by 3 (20-17 he sucked)
Rams (first half of year when they sucked)
Philly (late in year when they sucked)
Sea by 2
Det by 2 and he sucked and we got lucky call

Only road wins
Giants
Redskins
Chargers

The dude is a charlatan! His career record
Vs teams with winning records is well below .500

Baker Mayfield would have won the same 12 games the cowboys won! Dak is not a
Difference maker, he is not a WINNER.

He lost at Az week 3 - pathetic
He gets raped by SF 42-10
He losses when victory is there forst
And goal v PHI and he chokes
He gets his *** handed to him by BUF
He plays terrible vs mediocre dolphin team and losses
And then gets embarrassed by GB where
He had 80 yards and TWO pics in forst
Half!

Stats look fine at the end but its
Garbage time meaningless stats

I’d 100% trade his ***, eat the dead cap hit and start the clock over for cap purposes.

I’m not interested in reg season wins, division titles - they don’t mean ****.
I’ve been a cowboy for 50+ years and want a SB Win or bust!!!! A lot of long time cowboy fans feel same way, Dak is an Uber expensive average QB.
He wants 55-60m in new deal
He can pound sand as far as im
Concerned. Give me
Jaden Daniels and five years…😊👍

Advertisement
Back