OT: Eagles vs Bucs

Advertisement
Lol
Well if you trade for fields you will have to pay him
In a year! Are you willing to do that?

To
Me that is almost as stupid as taking on Dak….but **** I’d love you too take Dak **** I’d throw in 30m to help persuade you if I was Jerruh
Man we rolling out Ridder and Heinecke lol **** Atlanta gotta do something. I don’t think his contract would be too crazy if we don’t make a serious run next season.

**** no to Dak but I understand what you saying.

Advertisement
Yup, window to win was last year when hurts was cheap that’s how you got AJ!!!!

I’m ready to give Lance a year w Cooper Rush

I heard on beginning of telecast that TB had 80m dead cap hit this year - so they got baker for 4m

Very smart move

**** I’d take Flacco on cheap deal over Dak and his inflated salary in a second!!!
Flacco ain’t it he’s a statue

You’re right but I think the league figured dude out. It took awhile but they got him figured out after that Hail Mary in the Super Bowl went 10 yards. But I don’t blame dak and hurts for taking the money cause u don’t know if it’s going to be there. Where as Brady knew he was the goat and could carry a team and believed in those skills. He knew he would get that money back.
I’d argue w dak face
To face that if he wasn t cowboy QB he wouldn’t have 1/5 of the endorsements he has…..there is Definitly value and cache to be QB of Dallas and this he should take less knowing he will make it up off field

But he didn’t so he should shoulder ALL the blame for their failures imo

I’m so f Ing sick of him, more than TVD😂😂😂😂

I’m praying there is some stupid team out there that would take him off our hands, I’m ready to start over

Do you not understand what “exposed” means?

I’ll show ya
Interview Crying GIF

Advertisement
Man we rolling out Ridder and Heinecke lol **** Atlanta gotta do something. I don’t think his contract would be too crazy if we don’t make a serious run next season.

**** no to Dak but I understand what you saying.
He could get
You into playoffs and make you respectable!
You have great young nucleus w Bijan Pitts and your wideout

But you aren’t winning SB😊

Advertisement
Yeah I'm good.
As a Canes fan, I've learned not to be stressed about **** like this.
When I lived and grew up in Philly, it was hard to lose. Everyone was depressed, ****ed off a negative on radio, everywhere. Even the mail lady was ****ed.

Living in Miami last 21 years - rehabilitated. Eagles lose - go out and jump in the pool and enjoy the sun. Nobody talks about them.

The Super Bowl got me last year though - that ***** hurt!

Could be worse. We could all be @cway313 and a Lions fan and finally winning a playoff game since 1869.

Advertisement
I’d argue w dak face
To face that if he wasn t cowboy QB he wouldn’t have 1/5 of the endorsements he has…..there is Definitly value and cache to be QB of Dallas and this he should take less knowing he will make it up off field

I’m praying there is some stupid team out there that would take him off our hands, I’m ready to start over
Greed man it’s all about the bag, as a giants fan I always knew they won’t win cause of the qb
I’d argue w dak face

Romo Would have won with one of these squads. As a giants fan I know he choked but he was a **** gamer. He terrified me when we played those dudes. Dallas and Philly got mad talent which hides a lot of those qb mistakes, two qbs who took advantage of those rosters and made bank. Can’t get mad at them

Kelce looks ready to retire. Love watching him play. Could get interesting with Philly/Dallas with Belichek and Vrabel on the market. Maybe Ben Johnson for one of them since they both have good offensive rosters.

Advertisement
Back