OT: Duffy's

Lots of Flanigans have an attached “Big Daddy’s” liquor store. The one in Pines (maybe Davie) on university that burned down had a liquor store. You’d get coupons for booze when you bought food from the restaurant.
You're thinking of the one off University and Sheridan.
Flanigans owns that whole massive lot and they're rebuilding that store into a "super" Flanigans. Supposed to be huge with a liquor store attached to it.

Kendall just got a Big Daddy's liquor store attached to their Flanigans a couple months ago.
Smash hit.

Advertisement
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Flanigans owns that whole massive lot and they're rebuilding that store into a "super" Flanigans. Supposed to be huge with a liquor store attached to it.

Kendall just got a Big Daddy's liquor store attached to their Flanigans a couple months ago.
Smash hit.
Yeah, right where university and Davie road extension meet. Glad they’re rebuilding. I used to go there for lunch a lot during the week.

Advertisement

Smash hit.
My Son has a home in Kendall...he also said Smash hit...

No place like Big Daddy's in the 305 from Mid 70s through the 80s...Women back too back...Bumper to Bumper...and I'm talking Fine *** women...Anyone on CIS old enough will vouch for me....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back